Increasing the prevalence rate of Crohn’s Disease and similar inflammatory bowel diseases, and changing lifestyle have resulted in boosting the Crohn’s Disease Drug market.
Market Size – USD 9.96 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 3.6%, Market Trends – The rising demand for interleukin inhibitor
The Global Crohn’s Disease Drug Market is forecast to reach USD 13.72 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Crohn’s disease is a chronic condition, which can be defined as an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It is also known as regional enteritis or ileitis. The condition results in bowel, intestine, or other areas of the digestive tract to become ulcerated and inflamed. It usually affects the ileum and the beginning of the colon. There is no one specific test for diagnosing the disease. Doctors often combine various tests to confirm the diagnosis of the condition like tests for infection or anemia and fecal occult blood test. There is no cure for the Chrohn’s disease at present, and no one standardized treatment works for all the care users.
To Get a PDF Sample Copy of the Report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2381
The goal of the prescribed medications for the condition is minimizing inflammation that triggers the symptoms and signs of the disease. The medicines are also prescribed, aiming at reducing symptoms of diarrhea, pain, bleeding, and eliminate nutritional deficiencies. Treatment of the illness may also involve nutritional supplements, surgery, drugs, or a combination of these therapies. There are various types of medications prescribed for treating the condition. A large number of care users are usually treated with sulfasalazine (Azulfidine). Another frequently prescribed medication is 5-aminosalicylic acid or 5-ASA medication. These medications are effective in reducing inflammation.
In regards to region, Europe can be seen to occupy a prominent market share. The market share held by this region is resultant of the high prevalence rate of the condition in this region, along with continuously expanding healthcare sector.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Crohn’s Disease Drug market held a market share of USD 9.96 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.6% during the forecast period.
- In context to Drug Type, the Anti-Interleukin Biologics segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 25.0% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 8.0% of the market by 2027. Advancements in this type of drug, associated with new launches and its effectiveness in reducing inflammation associated with the condition is resulting in its growing demand, also contributes to the growth rate of this segment.
- In context to Route of Administration, the Oral segment is projected to witness a faster growth rate of 4.3% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 45.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the segment is attributed to the presence of strong pipeline products and continuous development in various drugs like JAK inhibitors. The ease of its consumption over injectable has a positive impact on the growth rate of this segment.
- In context to Distribution Channel, the Hospitals Pharmacy segment held the largest market share of 40.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. The market share occupied by the Hospitals Pharmacy segment is resultant of rising incidence rate of the condition, increase in the number of in-patient and out-patients, elevation in the number of hospitalization associated with the disease, which results in high demand for medications of the disease from this distribution channel.
- In regards to the region, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.1% during the forecast, which is expected to hold 0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the region is resultant of changing lifestyle that triggers the number of patients affected by this condition along with expansion of the health care sector, which is supporting the market growth in this region.
- Key participants include Johnson & Johnson, AbbVie Inc., Galapagos, Celgene, Gilead, Genentech, RedHill Biopharma, Mesoblast, Takeda, and Shire.
To access the full report description, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/crohns-disease-drug-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Crohn’s Disease Drug market, according to Drug Type, Route of Administration, Distribution Channel, and Region:
- Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Anti-TNF Biologics
- Anti-Integrin Biologics
- Anti-Interleukin Biologics
- JAK Inhibitors
- Smad7 Inhibitors
- Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Hospitals Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- North America
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What are the predominant factors propelling the global Crohn’s Disease Drug market development?
- Who are the leading distributors, traders, and dealers of this market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the Crohn’s Disease Drug business sector?
- What are the significant market opportunities and challenges for the v global market vendors?
- What are the sales and revenue estimations for the leading market players in the Crohn’s Disease Drug market over the projected period?
To get a customized copy of this report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2381
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.