Creatine Kinase Reagent: Introduction
- Creatine kinase, also known as creatine phosphokinase (CPK), is an enzyme expressed by the body’s tissues and cell types. Primary function of creatine kinase is to catalyze conversion of creatine.
- The enzyme uses adenosine triphosphate (ATP) to create phosphocreatine (PCr) and adenosine diphosphate (ADP). The reaction by creatine kinase being reversible, ATP can be generated from PCr and ADP. The generated ATP is subsequently consumed rapidly by skeletal muscle, hair cells of the inner ear, brain, spermatozoa, photoreceptor cells of the retina, and smooth muscles.
- Creatine kinase test is employed to measure the amount of creatine kinase present in the blood. CK-MM, found mostly in skeletal muscles; CK-MB, found mostly in the heart muscle; and CK-BB, found mostly in brain tissue are three types of creatine enzymes. CK-MB (found in the heart muscle, CK-MM (found in skeletal muscles), and CK-BB (found mostly in brain tissue) are three types of creatine enzymes.
- Creatine kinase test is utilized to measure the amount of creatine kinase present in the blood. The test is primarily used to diagnose and monitor muscular injuries & diseases such as muscular dystrophy and Rhabdomyolis.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79548
Key Drivers of Global Creatine Kinase Reagent Market
- The global creatine kinase reagent market is primarily driven by an increase in availability of cost-effective reagents, recent launch of new creatine kinase reagents, and rising number of patient population suffering from myocardial infarction & muscular dystrophy and cardiovascular diseases.
- According to the article published in the Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases Journal, global prevalence of Duchenne muscular dystrophy was 7.1 cases per 100,000 males and 2.8 cases per 100,000 in the general population.
- As per the data by the World Health Organization, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) account for nearly 17.9 million deaths, each year, and is the leading cause of death, globally
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Creatine Kinase Reagent Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79548
Reagent Segment to Gain Share in Global Market
- In terms of product type, the global creatine kinase reagent market can be segregated into reagents and instruments
- The reagents segment is anticipated to dominate the global creatine kinase reagent market during the forecast period, due to a rise in the demand for creatine kinase reagent for diagnostic testing and an increase in number of testing offered at various healthcare centers.
Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79548
Hospitals to be a Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global creatine kinase reagent market can be categorized into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic laboratories, and academic research institutes
- The hospitals segment is likely to account for a major share of the global creatine kinase Reagent market by 2030, owing to an increase in patient volume at hospitals and a wide range of applications of creatine kinase reagents
Pre Book Creatine Kinase Reagent Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79548<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Creatine Kinase Reagent Market
- In terms of region, the global creatine kinase reagent market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global creatine kinase reagent market during the forecast period owing focus on improvement of creatine kinase testing. According to the National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc. (NORD), muscular dystrophies are likely to affect 250,000 people in the U.S.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace and is likely to be driven by a rise in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, an increase in the demand for high specificity and sensitivity reagents for testing, and a surge in the number of hospitals & diagnostic laboratories providing accurate diagnostic testing
Read more information here:
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global creatine kinase reagent market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global creatine kinase reagent market include:
Randox Laboratories Ltd.
DiaSys Diagnostic Systems GmbH
Tosoh India Pvt. Ltd.
Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Pointe Scientific, Inc.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Lens Blocker Systems Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/lens-blocker-systems-market.html
Pneumoperitoneum Needles Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pneumoperitoneum-needles-market.html
Tongue Depressors Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/tongue-depressors-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]