Copper & Brass Rivets: Introduction
- Rivet is a mechanical fastener with a cylindrical body with the head at one end. The other end of the rivet is known as tail. Rivets are made from steel, brass, copper, aluminum, zinc, nickel, etc. Rivets like other fasteners find application in various industries.
- Various types of rivets are designed to meet accessibility, strength, and cost requirements. Copper and brass rivets showcase high strength, natural corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and have decorative appeal. All these factors are expected to fuel the demand for copper & brass rivets during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market
- Copper rivet is one of the most popular fasteners used in various applications. Copper rivets are used in everything from clothes, belts, shoes, construction, heavy duty work bags, etc. On the other hand, brass rivets are a widely used permanent fastener and are found in marine equipment, in architecture, and in jeans, to name a few.
- Aviation is the fastest mode of transportation which is essential for various businesses. Along with business, tourism is also benefitted by air connectivity. Governments around the world are strengthening their air force and naval force due to the current political situations and border tension, which creates demand for aircrafts and ships. This demand is linked with the use of copper and brass rivets. Thus growing end-use industries will drive the global brass and copper rivets market.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80570
- Investment in infrastructure development coupled with smart city projects add momentum to the growth of the construction industry. The home decoration market is on the rise due to growing urbanization and disposable income. Wooden articles are widely adopted by residential and commercial clients and thus its demand is expected to surge during the forecast period. The automotive market however seems to be witnessing slow growth rate due to the current pandemic. Copper and brass rivets find application in all these industries. The positive outlook of end-use industries is thus likely to propel the demand for copper & brass rivets during the forecast period.
- Riveting is an easy operation and therefore saves on installation cost. It is an easy option as compared to nuts & bolts, and welding. Riveting provides better efficiency and strength and hence the copper & brass rivets market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market
- In terms of geography, the global copper & brass rivets market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to dominate the global copper & brass rivets market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. North America dominates the market due to growing industrialization and urbanization. Growing economies in Asia Pacific are projected to drive the copper & brass rivets market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global copper & brass rivets market include:
- Aoyama Seisakusho Co. Ltd.
- Brighton-Best International (Taiwan), Inc.
- Glade Manufacturing & Sales Pty Ltd
- HIWIN Technologies Corp.
- Huizhou Yongli Technology Co. Ltd.
- Itw Australia Pty Ltd
- Multi Fast Marketing Cc
- Optimas Oe Solutions Llc
- Saga Tekkohsho Co. Ltd.
- Tycoons Group Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market: Research Scope
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market, by Product Type
- Solid Rivets
- Structural Steel Rivets
- Split Rivets
- Blind Rivets
- Flush Rivets
- Others (Friction Rivets, etc.)
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market, by Application
- Home Decorations
- Aircraft Construction
- Others (Jewelry, etc.)
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market, by Price
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market, by Distribution Channel
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80570<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.