- Conveyor sorting systems are used to identify or sort products or packages to specified destinations as per the distribution operation requirement
- Conveyor sorting systems are increasingly being adopted among end-users due to its various advantages such as cost effectiveness, easy to implement and environment friendly.
- Leading players in the conveyor sorting systems market have adopted various strategies, such as product development and launch, partnerships, business agreements and expansions, to consolidate their position in the market
PreBook Your Report At: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=73211<ype=S
Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Dynamics
- Rising demand for automated handling of materials in the industrial sector has fueled the demand for conveyor sorting systems, thereby driving the market
- Moreover, expansion of the e-commerce sector is expected to offer ample growth opportunities for the conveyor sorting systems market
- Additionally, technological advancements have propelled the conveyor sorting systems market. Leading vendors are emphasizing on the introduction of advanced software capabilities to make user-friendly, sophisticated systems in order to sort products in the warehouse
- Moreover, a need to adopt automation to reduce manufacturing cost and waste materials is driving the adoption of conveyor sorting systems among end-users
- However, shortage of skilled workforce is a key factor restraining the conveyor sorting systems market
- Furthermore, lack of training about the operation of conveyor sorting systems in different end-use industries is anticipated to hamper the market in the near future
- High cost of installation is expected to restraint the conveyor sorting systems market during the forecast period
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Conveyor Sorting Systems Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on solution, the global conveyor sorting systems market can be divided into software, hardware, and services
- In terms of end-user, the global conveyor sorting systems market can be segmented into food & beverages (F&B) industry, logistics & transportation (L&T) industry, pharmaceutical industry, and others.
- The logistics & transportation (L&T) industry segment accounted for a leading share of the global conveyor sorting systems market in 2018. L&T industry is projected to offer ample growth opportunities for the conveyor sorting systems market and thereby, maintaining its leading position during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Conveyor Sorting Systems Market
- In terms of region, the global conveyor sorting systems market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global conveyor sorting systems market from 2019 to 2027, followed by EMEA and North America
- Improving economic conditions and rapid industrial development in developing countries, such as China and India, drive the market in the region
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global conveyor sorting systems market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Jungheinrich AG
- Flexlink AB
- Honeywell Intelligrated
- KION Group AG
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- Kardex AG
Read Our Latest Press Release: