According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Commercial Seaweeds Market was valued at USD 16.19 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 29.39 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.6%. The market for commercial seaweeds is expanding by leaps and bounds, especially in some regional segments. Their high nutritional value and continuously growing sustainable harvest practices are making them popular in the food and other industries. Partnerships and product portfolio expansion are frequently witnessed in this industry as this enables in attracting huge consumer segments. The market is a hub of research and innovation till date, with a current focus on animal livestock and cosmetic sector products. Since the origin is completely organic, the product is being accepted more by the consumers, and is expected to witness impressive growth in the coming years.
To get a sample PDF copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2072
The report presents a panoramic view of the competitive landscape of the Commercial Seaweeds market, covering details about the key manufacturers and companies, price analysis, revenue estimation, gross profit margins, business expansion plans, and other vital details that offers the readers deep insights into each company operating in the industry. The report also focuses on strategic alliances in the Commercial Seaweeds market, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches, brand promotions, collaborations, licensing agreements, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others.
Top Players Analyzed in the Report are:
- Cargill Inc.
- I. Du Pontde Nemours and Company
- Roullier Group
- Biostadt India Ltd.
- Compo GmbH & Co.
- Dalian Kowa Foods
- Acadian Seaplants Pvt. Ltd.
- CP Kelco
- Bunge Ltd.
- Seaweed & Co.
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- Red seaweeds have a high mineral and antioxidant content, leading to their increasing use in the pharmaceuticals segment. Initially, their medical application was restricted to traditional medicines only. Today, the product is helping in biochemical research and the hydrocolloid industry.
- Brown seaweeds assist with protection from marine pathogens due to the presence of a compound called fucoidan. They are also known to have skin benefits like the ability to provide skin elasticity. Due to the increase in their usage, they are projected to be the fastest growing application segment.
- Seaweeds are becoming popular as healthy snacks in the food segment and have a growing industrial application especially with the growth of automation for harvesting purposes. These are some factors contributing to their impressive growth during the forecast period.
- The product is known to have many health benefits such as the ability to help in digestion mechanisms, lowering cholesterol and weight loss. This is making them popular both in the pharmaceutical segment and health foods industry. The pharmaceuticals segment under application is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the period of forecast.
- Seaweeds are being used more for animal fodder. They can either be used directly or mixed as an additive to enhance the nutritional content of food consumed by animals. This is a prominent area of market innovation as companies are engaged in their efforts to make fodder rich in its nutritional content and sustainable in the manner of harvesting.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2072
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Commercial Seaweeds market on the basis of type, method of harvesting, form, application, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Red Seaweeds
- Brown Seaweeds
- Green Seaweeds
Method of Harvesting (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Wild Harvesting
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Dairy Products
- Meat & Poultry Products
- Bakery Products
- Confectionery Products
- Animal Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Personal Care
- Biomass for fuel
- Integrated Aquaculture
- Wastewater Treatment
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/commercial-seaweeds-market
Benefits of Global Commercial Seaweeds Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing market dynamics
- A futuristic outlook on different factors influencing the market
- An 8-year forecast of the market growth and expected revenue growth
- Ease of understanding of the market, key segments, and their future growth
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to give an advantageous edge for the companies
- Extensive insight into the market with in-depth analysis of the segmentation
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or inquiries about customization, kindly connect with us to know more. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Explore Our Related Reports :
Jewelry Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/jewelry-market
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-8-food-industry-trends