- Cold heading machine is mechanical equipment used to form net shaped or near net shaped parts of metal. This machine performs various steps to form a specific part from a metal wire or rod without adding heat. The process is carried out using replicated series of hammers, die, and punches at high speed.
- Cold heading machines are employed to manufacture headed parts, which are widely utilized to fabricate terminals of automobile control units, pressure sensors, engine controls units, and other mechanical machinery. The cold heading machine is also used to manufacture bolts, screws, rivets, taper roller heading, etc. Moreover, expansion of automotive and constructional industries is estimated to boost the cold heading machine market. Demand for cold heading machines is expected to rise during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Cold Heading Machine Market
- The automotive industry is expanding at a steady pace. The need for metal terminals, such as rivets and bolts, is rising in the industry. The automotive industry is likely to expand with substantial increase in sales. Rise in sale of leading motor vehicles is anticipated to propel the global cold heading machine market during the forecast period.
- Screws, rivets, bolts, and taper roller heading are basic mechanical terminal parts needed in various industries. Expansion of the construction industry is projected to boost the use of cold heading machines. Cold heading machines are employed to produce fabrication terminals, which are extensively used in the construction industry. Furthermore, cold heading machines are also employed in other industries, such as aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, and electrical industry, which is likely to drive the global cold heading machine market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers of cold heading machine are focused on increasing awareness about eco-friendly and zero-waste products. Furthermore, the market is projected to witness an expansion of infrastructure facilities. Here, manufacturers are having an opportunity to produce innovative products and cater to client-specific requirements. Thus, the cold heading machines market is estimated to expand during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Cold Heading Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global cold heading machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific dominates the global market due to rapid expansion of the manufacturing industry, which has fueled the sales of cold heading machine
- Furthermore, the market Asia Pacific is also anticipated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period due to the rising demand for advanced cold headed machines, which in turn is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Cold Heading Machine Market
- Asahi Sunac Corporation
- Carlo Salvi S.p.A.
- Chun Zu Machinery Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hatebur Umformmaschinen AG
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Sakamura Machine Co., Ltd
- Samrat Machine Tools
- Sijin Intelligent Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Wrentham Tool Group LLC
Read our Latest News Publication: