CNC Router: Introduction
- A computer numerical control (CNC) router is a computer-controlled cutting machine used to cut numerous types of hard materials, which includes composites, wood, steel, aluminum, plastic, foam, and glass. A CNC router is also used to cut mortises and tenons.
- The functioning of a CNC router is similar to a CNC milling machine. A CNC router machine uses computer numerical control to route tool paths that allow the machine to function.
- A CNC router is primarily used to produce items such as exterior and interior decorations, door carvings, wood panels, wooden frames, sign boards, musical instruments, moldings, and furniture. Additionally, it helps in the thermoforming of plastics by the trimming and automating process.
- The global CNC router market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in demand for CNC routers in different industries such as construction and automotive.
Get Sample [email protected]:
Global CNC Router Market: Dynamics
Global CNC Router Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- A CNC router improves factory productivity and produces consistent and high-quality work. Precision and automation are the key benefits of CNC routers. This is expected to boost the demand for CNC routers in the upcoming years.
- A CNC router reduces the frequency of error, waste, and the time to the finish the product, which is anticipated to fuel the market growth in the next few years.
- Growing demand for wood construction and the increase in adoption of advanced machinery to save time in various construction applications such as cutting, routing, and drilling is anticipated to propel the CNC router market during the forecast period.
- The rise in use of CNC routers in metalworking and woodworking applications is projected to propel the market growth globally. Further, increased extraction of wood in construction applications is anticipated to fuel the growth of the CNC router market across the globe.
- Growing development and adoption of CNC routers for woodworking applications is a major factor that encourages end-users to shift from standard machines to CNC routers to improve product finishing and increase operational efficiency. This is estimated to boost the global CNC router market.
- CNC router is a computer controlled device; skilled labor is required to use or operate it. This increases the labor cost, thereby adversely impacting the demand for CNC routers. Thus, high cost of CNC routers is also anticipated to hamper the market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Asia Pacific to Witness Rapid Growth in the Global CNC Router Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the maximum demand for CNC routers from 2019 to 2027. This is primarily due to the demand from leading production countries such as China, India, and Japan for industrial parts and automotive parts. Additionally, the rise in the expansion of the automotive industry in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to propel the demand for CNC routers to boost the quality of production of industrial parts and automotive parts over the forecast period.
- Europe held the second largest share in the global CNC router market. This is largely due to the growing export and import and adoption of advanced technology in the region. Additionally, Europe is a hub for the automotive industry owing to the presence of top manufacturers with high production capacities such as BMW, Volvo, and Audi.
Global CNC Router Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global CNC Router Market
Numerous regional and international players operate in the CNC router market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. CNC router manufacturers are adopting two vital strategies: new product development and acquisition to cater to the needs of different end-users. Key players operating in the global CNC router market are:
- Anderson Group
- AXYZ Automation Group
- Biesse S.p.A.
- Carbide 3D LLC
- Exel CNC Ltd
- HOMAG Group
- Komo Machine
- MultiCam Inc.
- The SHODA company
- Thermwood Corporation
Global CNC Router Market: Research Scope
Global CNC Router Market Segmentation, by Type
- Stationary Gantry Type
- Movable Gantry Type
- Cross Feed Unit Type
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global CNC Router Market Segmentation, by Product
- Water Jet
- Metal Tool
Global CNC Router Market Segmentation, by Application
- Wood Working
- Stone Working
- Metal Field
Read TMR Research Methodology @:
Global CNC Router Market Segmentation, by Industry
Global CNC Router Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]