Climbing Gym: A gym with climbing walls
A climbing gym is an artificially constructed wall with grips for hands and feet for climbing. Climbing is getting popular and becoming more of a mainstream activity rather than a niche sport. Unlike regular gyms, climbing gyms help in burning calories (anywhere between 500 to 900 calories per hour). It also helps in building strength, power, and brings aerobic and anaerobic fitness levels to new heights.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74220
Key Drivers of the Global Climbing Gym Market
- Rising popularity of outdoor sports and outdoor recreational activities worldwide is anticipated to proliferate the demand for climbing gyms. The concept of gym climbing is experiencing exponential growth in the last couple of years, especially in North America and Europe. According to Physical Activity Council and PHIT America, on an average, approximately 4.6 million Americans participate in either sport climbing, bouldering, or indoor climbing. As per data from the Climbing Business Journal, since 2015, the U.S. indoor climbing industry has grown at roughly 10% on a y-o-y basis. A similar scenario is seen in European countries. According to Association of British Climbing Walls, over 100,000 individuals participated in climbing walls in 2017 and the number is growing at an average of 15%-20% annually.
- Additionally, rising awareness about fitness and leading a healthy lifestyle owing to higher prevalence of obesity, diabetes, and various other health issues is attracting various demographics toward regular workouts. This is anticipated to boost the climbing gym market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global climbing gym market is moderately consolidated with presence of few players competing at the global level. Most of the players are concentrated in North America and Europe owing to huge popularity of the sport. A few of the key players operating in the global climbing gym market include:
- Boulderclub Kreuzberg
- Brooklyn Boulders LLC
- Climb So iLL
- Climbing Centre Group LTD
- DAV-Kletterund Boulderzentren München eV
- Go Nature H.K. Ltd.
- The Castle Climbing Centre
- The Glasgow Climbing Centre
- Vertical World, Inc.
Global Climbing Gym Market: Research Scope
Global Climbing Gym Market, by Type
- Outdoor Climbing Gym
- Indoor Climbing Gym
Global Climbing Gym Market, by Application
- Lead Climbing
- Top-Rope Climbing
Global Climbing Gym Market, by End-user
Inclusion toward gym climbing in international sports to provide growth opportunities
Inclusion of sports climbing (bouldering, lead climbing, and speed climbing) in the Tokyo Olympics, 2022 is anticipated to create attractive opportunities for the growth of gym climbing in many Asian countries. Currently, Japan and China have considerable number of participants in one or more climbing activities. Inclusion of this sport is expected to help in popularizing the sport in many other Asian countries.
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=74220
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.