Chemical Peel: Introduction
- Chemical peel is a means of renovating the skin by drawing out the keratin layer of death skin cells that sits on the skin’s epidermal surface, and by stimulating the production of new healthy epidermal cells. These are designed to manage injury to the skin to a specific depth. Chemical peels stimulate epidermal growth, along with collagen stimulation in the underlying dermis, giving a tightening effect and improvement in the skin’s structure and appearance. According to the depth of penetration, chemical peels can be divided into three categories: superficial peels, medium peels, and deep peels. Superficial peel is the lightest peel, which can be used as a lunchtime peel. These peels only penetrate into the epidermis providing instant brightening and smoothening effect to the skin. Light chemical peels are suitable for those with dry skin, post inflammatory pigmentation, and mild acne scarring. Superficial peel is made from beta hydroxyl acid originated from milk and fruit sugar. Medium peel is used to treat mild sun damage, acne, and acne scarring. Deep peels are less common because these cannot be performed within a typical aesthetic clinic environment, as these require anesthetic. The effect of chemical peel depends upon the used molecule and procedure. Rise in number of dermatologists and beauty clinics contribute to the growth of the global chemical peel market.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=49920
Key Drivers and Restraints of Chemical Peel Market
- Advanced health care infrastructure and aging population
- Increase in the number of beauty clinics with improved infrastructure and rise in the number of dermatological clinics are the major factors fueling the growth of the global chemical peel market. Demand for chemical peels has increased due to surge in the geriatric population and increase in number of people with photo-damaged skin. Excellent facilities and improvement in health care infrastructure are the other factors boosting the growth of the global chemical peel market.
- The global chemical peel market is driven by rise in consciousness about beauty, high disposable income, availability of techniques & surgeons, surge in number of private clinics, and increase in the geriatric population.
- Photo damaged skin requires a different approach to treatment. Hence, demand for a chemical peel is expected to increase during the forecast period, driven by a rise in the number of cases and advancements in procedures. This is likely to provide significant opportunities to market players.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Chemical Peel Market –
Global Chemical Peel Market: Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global chemical peel market can be classified into lunch-time peel, medium peel, and deep peel
- Based on end-user, the global chemical peel market can be divided into hospitals, dermatological clinics, and recreation centers
Pre book Market Report –
North America Market to Grow at Rapid Pace
- In terms of region, the global chemical peel market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to be a leading market for chemical peels due to rise in consciousness about beauty, availability of techniques & surgeons, rise in number of private clinics, and surge in the geriatric population
- The chemical peel market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace due to increase in geriatric population and rise in number of people with photo damaged skin in developing countries such as China, India, Brazil, Japan, Australia, New Zeeland, and South Africa
- Improvement in health care facilities and rise in number of beauty clinics in both developed and developing markets are likely to present opportunities in the global chemical peel market in the near future
Ask for Discount :
Leading Players Operating in Global Chemical Peel Market
Key players operating in the global chemical peel market are:
- IMAGE Skincare
- Merz Pharma
- La Roche-Posay
- Laboratory ObvieLine
- Hangzhou Techderm Biological Products
- Johnson and Johnson
- Topix Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive. Co.
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Image International Manufacturing LLC
- Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique USA, Inc.
- Teoxane SA
Browse More Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Smart Healthcare Products Market:
Clinical Laboratory Services Market :
Myasthenia Gravis Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453