The Global Cellulose Acetate Flake Market is forecast to reach USD 7.01 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Cellulose Acetate Flake is a type of manufactured synthetic fiber from cellulose source. The substance derived directly from cellulose acetate in which at least 92% of the hydroxyl groups are acetylated, is called triacetate or triacetate cellulose or primary acetate cellulose. The triacetate is further hydrolyzed to form the secondary acetate or diacetate, contains only about 76 percent acetylated cellulose groups. The diacetate fiber is officially known as regular acetate or acetate, while the triacetate cellulose fiber is called triacetate or the secondary acetate. The continuous expansion of cigarette filters, synthetic fiber, membrane filters, acetate fiber-based inner-garments, easy-case garments, less-shrinking clothes, and dye applications are expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period primarily.
Key participants include Celanese Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Mitsubishi Rayon, China National Tobacco Corporation, Daicel Corporation, Acordis Cellulosic Fibers, Inc., Rayonier Advanced Materials, Solvay S.A., and Rayonier Advanced Materials, among others.
To receive a sample copy of the global Cellulose Acetate Flake market report, visit @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2799
The materials and chemicals market revenue has expanded significantly over the years and is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Technological advancements, rising investments in research and development activities, increasing demand for raw materials in various sectors such as manufacturing, agriculture, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biotechnology is boosting market growth. In addition, changes in consumer preference, rising disposable income especially in the developing economics, rising funds by several public and private organizations, and increasing demand for biodegradable products are factors boosting market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rising interest for Cellulose Acetate Flakes owing to increasing demand for eco-friendly, cost-efficient, biodegradable, and versatile cellulose acetate, is the one of the prime factors expected to fuel the market for cellulose acetate globally in the forecast period.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in the Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to the non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing distribution channel. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 26.2% by 2027.
- Cellulose acetate flakes are used mainly as a raw material for fibers in textile production or is converted into cellulose acetate tow, used in cigarette filters. Cellulose acetate flakes and the mixed esters are also used to produce transparent thermoplastics. These thermoplastics have exceptional clarity, excellent mechanical properties, and are easily colored.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market due to its increasing demand for Cellulose Acetate Flake in women inner garments & lingerie and cigarette filters, having grown at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
- In January 2017, Eastman Chemical Company, a US based chemical processing & manufacturing company, launched new acetate fiber brand for their product line-ups. Earlier Eastman was a maker of Cellulose Acetate Flake for the draperies & bedspreads. The new launch of the brand of cellulose acetate filament fiber is intended to be used in the production of women’s intimate apparel. The fiber is sourced from wood pulp, which is derived exclusively from the sustainably managed and certified forests.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cellulose-acetate-flake-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Cellulose Acetate Flake Market on the basis of the application, sales channel, production, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Processing Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Acetylation & Hydrolysis
- Dry Spinning Method
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Cigarette Filters
- Textile & Apparel
- Photographic Films
- Tapes & Labels
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2799
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Related Reports –