Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market: Introduction
- Cooking hoods, exhaust hoods, or range hoods are devices which contain a mechanical fan and are placed above the cooktop in the kitchen. They help to remove fumes, smoke, steam, combustion products, airborne grease, and heat from the air by clearing out the air and by filtration. Those kitchens that have a range not located against a wall or located on an island need to be paired with a ceiling-mounted cooking hood. For professional or larger cooktops, a ceiling-mounted cooking hood can handle the extra output.
Key Drivers of the Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market
- Increasing number of food joints and restaurants have led to increasing adoption of cooking hoods to improve the ventilation and ensure better hygiene. Rising number of hotel & food chains and implementation of stringent government policies in terms of food safety and hygiene are major factors contributing to the growth of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market around the world.
- Increasing residential infrastructures globally and a growing kitchen appliances industry are majorly contributing to the rising adoption of advanced cooking hoods in kitchens. Moreover, demand for range hood systems in modular kitchens is a driving factor that is influencing the growth of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market globally.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80299
Factors Restraining the Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market
- High initial cost and maintenance are factors which may hinder the growth of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market.
- Lack of consumer awareness in developing countries, and easy availability of low cost exhaust systems are also major factors that can slow down the demand for ceiling-mounted cooking hoods.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market due to rising inclination toward home renovation which is influencing the market growth in the region. Increasing consumer spending on advanced kitchen hoods to maintain ventilation and cleanliness in kitchens has led to the increasing adoption of ceiling-mounted cooking hoods in the North America region.
- The ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising per capita household income in developing economies. Increasing number of restaurants and hotels are integrating cooking hoods in kitchens that helps to boost the growth of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market are focusing on development of innovative cooking hoods with enhanced aesthetic features such as sound absorbing base, multiple insulation layers, and filtration system motors to reduce noise. This is projected to help in enhancing their competitive advantage and subsequently expand their market share. Several companies are investing in R&D to enhance their product portfolio with innovative products which will help them to improve their profitability.
A few of the key players operating in the global ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market are:
- Asko Appliances
- Broan-NuTone, LLC
- BSH Home Appliances Group
- Elica S.p.A.
- FABER S.p.A.
- Falmec S.p.A.
- Panasonic Corporation
Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market: Research Scope
Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market, by Material
- Others (Ceramic, etc.)
Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market, by Application
- Others (Cafes, etc.)
Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Small Stores, etc.)
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80299<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.