Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors: Introduction
- A carbon monoxide detector (or, CO detector) is a device that detects presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas so as to prevent poisoning. Manufacturers have recently changed the definition of a single-station CO detector with a sound device to a carbon monoxide (CO) alarm.
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, tasteless, and odorless gas produced due to incomplete combustion of carbon containing materials. It is often referred to as a ‘silent killer,’ as it is virtually undetectable by humans. Hence, leakage detectors are required to detect its presence.
- CO detectors are designed to measure CO levels over the time and to sound an alarm before dangerous levels of CO accumulate in the environment. Sounding of alarm gives people adequate warning to safely ventilate the area or evacuate.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75575
Demand from Commercial and Residential End-Users to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Carbon monoxide is the second-most common cause of deaths due to non-medicinal poisoning. According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), over 10,000 individuals are poisoned by carbon monoxide and require medical treatment every year and more than 438 people in the U.S. die due to carbon monoxide poisoning every year.
- Leakage of CO or increase in the level of CO can affect commercial and residential end-users including individual consumers, commercial buildings, public premises, health care organizations, and educational institutions. Increasing number of accidents and rising requirement for safety of people have resulted in the increased demand for CO alarms.
- Home appliances such as geysers, dryers, and refrigerators and areas that lack proper aeration, such as garages and service centers, are major and common sources of carbon monoxide. Since CO is odorless and colorless, the risk of affecting individuals is high. Thus, the need for CO detectors has been increasing from residential and commercial end-users.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75575
Government Awareness about and Adherence to Carbon Monoxide Protection Safety Standards
- Due to the increasing prevalence of illnesses and deaths caused by high levels of carbon monoxide (CO) in homes and buildings, state legislatures in the U.S. have decided to adopt laws authorizing the use of carbon monoxide detectors
- The mandate varies from every enclosed room being required to have detectors, to every room that has a smoke alarm to have a detector, with only day-care centers and group homes needing detectors. For instance, since March 2018, a majority of states in the U.S. have enacted statutes regarding carbon monoxide (CO) detectors and the others have promulgated regulations on CO detectors.
- Carbon monoxide is a hazardous gas that affects the brain and the blood circulation system. Different safety standards for CO detectors exist, which include CO alarms as well. Various other local, regional, and national safety authorities are also promoting the use of CO detectors.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=75575
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector Market
- In terms of region, the global carbon monoxide (CO) detector market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The carbon monoxide (CO) detector market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to increase in population, industrialization, and the large number of manufacturers.
- The carbon monoxide (CO) detector market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth in the next few years
Key Players in Global Market
The global carbon monoxide (CO) detector market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for carbon monoxide (CO) detectors. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher market share.
Key players operating in the global carbon monoxide (CO) detector market are:
- ABB Ltd
- Aeroqual Ltd
- Dynament Ltd
- GfG Europe Ltd
- NGK Insulators Ltd
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Trolex Ltd
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Global Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector Market: Research Scope
Global Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector Market, by Type
- Semiconductor Sensor
- Electrochemical Sensor
- Solid-state/MOS Sensor
Global Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector Market, by Application
- Building Automation
Global Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453