Global Cannabinoid Therapy Market: Overview
Cannabinoids are chemicals found both in plants and in pain relieving pathways in human neural networks. A major natural source of these chemicals is Cannabis sativa, the plant with a long history as medicinal plant. Today, cannabinoids are used majorly for the pain management, particularly in chronic cases, where nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy and other chronic conditions are present. These are also used in treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, epilepsy, spasticity and a variety of psychiatric conditions.
As these cases grow, demand for the treatment is set to increase, driving the global cannabinoid therapy market over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, states Transparency Market Research in its upcoming report.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78356
Global Cannabinoid Therapy Market: Notable Developments
Global Cannibinoid Therapy Market players are opting for strategic partnerships with cannabis other stakeholders such as extractors to significantly improve their market position. Some notable developments in this regard are given below:
- 2017: Danish Cannabis ApS and Canopy Growth Corporation partnered to make Spectrum Denmark ApS, a new joint venture. This aimed at improving penetration of the company in Europe.
- 2019: MCTC Holdings announced the filing of its third patent for a unique 4D shaped cannabinoid drug which enhances drug delivery into the human body. This is set to drive up competition and research and development activity in the field.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Cannabinoid Therapy Market –
The cannabinoid therapy market is marked with presence of a handful of notable players. Most known and proactive players operating in the global cannabinoid therapy market globally are-
- Aphria Inc.
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Aurora Cannabis
- Maricann Inc.
- Organigram Holdings Inc.
- The Cronos Group
- Tilray Tikun Olam, Ltd.
Pre Book Market Report –
Global Cannabinoid Therapy Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Cancer cases across the word are growing and this is a significant contributor of growth, driving the market for cannabinoid therapy forward. With increase in risk factors such as excessive smoking, drinking, sedentary lifestyle, and poor diets, cases are set to grow further and need for therapy for pain management is set to mark the globe. Other diseases too, like psychiatric conditions, are increasingly being diagnosed with reasonable accuracy and hence will increase demand for cannabinoid therapy.
- In many countries, adoption of the full spectrum of cannabinoid isolates is low owing to strict regulations for THC. However, as physicians prescribe components of medical marijuana to gain entourage effect and achieve better results, pressure will be built on legal bodies from the medical community to legalize full spectrum cannabis products. This is anticipated to contribute positively to demand for full-spectrum extracts in the coming few years.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453