Call Center Outsourcing: Introduction
- Call center outsourcing is the process by which organizations outsource some of their business processes such as accounting and data entry to third party service providers. Call center outsourcing is considered a valuable and feasible option for those companies that find it difficult to manage in-house departments and hire experienced staff. Call center outsourcing enables companies to sustain positive customer experience.
- Call center outsourcing offers various types of services to customers as per their requirement and business process. Some of the common services provided by call center outsourcing companies are back office BPO services, finance and accounting BPO services, e-commerce support services, IT outsourcing services, digital marketing services, healthcare services, and billing services.
- The global call center outsourcing market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increase in demand for outsourcing of business processes among end-users
Get Sample Copy:
Global Call Center Outsourcing Market: Dynamics
Global Call Center Outsourcing Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rise in technological advances, considerable growth in data traffic, and the rising demand from consumers for digital communication and content are driving the call center outsourcing market.
- Growing adoption of advanced technologies such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and robotic process automation among call center outsourcing companies is anticipated to boost the demand for call center outsourcing during the forecast period.
- Increasing need to standardize business processes and demand for cost effective operations among organizations is also expected to boost the call center outsourcing market during the forecast period.
- Rising adoption of cloud-based solutions drives the need to manage cloud data, and this is expected to boost the demand for call center outsourcing across the globe.
- However, data security and privacy concerns are expected to hamper the call center outsourcing market during the forecast period.
- Increase in dynamic outsourcing service requirements is projected to restrain the market in the next few years.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Call Center Outsourcing Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Call center outsourcing business has been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lockdown. This, in turn, is projected to indirectly hinder the global call center outsourcing market in the next few years.
- During COVID-19, call center outsourcing companies are switching to the remote work format. They are facing various issues and difficulties to restructure their daily processes. However, some companies are collaborating with technology giants to develop remote solutions to manage the outsourcing process.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Call Center Outsourcing Market
- In terms of region, the global call center outsourcing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific dominated the global call center outsourcing market in 2019, due to the presence of large number of companies that provide customer support and sales services to clients across the globe. India is one of the key markets for call center outsourcing in APAC.
- The call center outsourcing market in North America & Europe is also projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rise in number of contact center outsourcing companies in the region.
Global Call Center Outsourcing Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the call center outsourcing market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in this market. Call center outsourcing vendors are focused on inorganic growth strategies such as strategic collaborations, and merger and acquisition with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced digital solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Call Center Outsourcing Market Include:
- Accenture Plc
- Atento SA
- Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- Capgemini SE
- HCL Technologies
- Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd.
- IBM Global Services
- Infosys Limited
- Sitel Group
- StarTek Inc.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc.
- SYNNEX Corp.
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tech Mahindra
- Teleperformance SE
- Transcom Holding AB
- TTEC Holdings Inc.
- WNS Global Services
Request For Customization:
Global Call Center Outsourcing Market: Research Scope
Global Call Center Outsourcing Market, by Type
- Inbound Service
- Outbound Service
Global Call Center Outsourcing Market, by Service Type
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Website Support
Global Call Center Outsourcing Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Call Center Outsourcing Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecommunications
- Defense & Aerospace
Global Call Center Outsourcing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Backend Services
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]