The global Butadiene market is forecast to reach USD 23.49 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Global Butadiene market is expected to grow due to the ever-growing automotive industry. It is a colorless organic compound with an aromatic gasoline-like odor.
Butadiene is produced as a byproduct of ethylene steam cracking of naptha feedstock. It is also used as a chemical intermediate and as a monomer for the manufacture of plastics and rubber and is applicable in several consumer and industrial products, such as construction, automobile, electronics, packaging, protective clothing, and appliance parts.
The growing interest of the green tires that are manufactured from synthetic rubber is derived from bio-butadiene. A major share of bio-butadiene is consumed in the production of synthetic rubber and coatings that are used in the manufacture of automotive accessories and tires. Factors such as increasing use of rubber substitutes, like guayule or rice husk, and manufacture of new version of rubber are hindering the market growth.
Key participants BASF SE, Reliance Industries Limited, Braskem, ExxonMobil Chemical Company, Royal Dutch Shell Plc., TPC Group Inc., Sinopec, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Jiutai Energy Inner Mongolia Co. Ltd., and Lanxess among others.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2608
The materials and chemicals market revenue has expanded significantly over the years and is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Technological advancements, rising investments in research and development activities, increasing demand for raw materials in various sectors such as manufacturing, agriculture, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biotechnology is boosting market growth. In addition, changes in consumer preference, rising disposable income especially in the developing economics, rising funds by several public and private organizations, and increasing demand for biodegradable products are factors boosting market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) is a sturdy engineering thermoplastic and amorphous polymer that is used in the production of lightweight, rigid, and molded products which are used in a diverse set of end-use applications.
- ABS is usually used to manufacture protective housing for power tools and plastic face guards for a wall socket. It is also commonly used in the automotive industry for manufacturing of items including plastic alloys and decorative interior car parts. In the construction industry, this polymer finds application in the production of plastic tubing and corrugated plastic structures.
- In developed regions such as Japan, the United States, and Western Europe, butadiene is produced as a byproduct of the steam cracking process used to manufacture ethylene and other alkenes. The amount of butadiene produced in C4 hydrocarbon extraction process depends on the hydrocarbons used as feed. Ethane, a light feed, give ethylene when cracked, but heavier feeds produced heavier butadiene.
- Asia Pacific has the highest growth rate during the study, and it is expected that it would dominate the growth-share. Credit for this goes to the rapid development of the economies. China has invested heavily in research and development and in the expansion of production capacity. Growing automotive industry in Indonesia and Thailand, along with increasing construction activities mainly in India, China, and Indonesia, is anticipated to create growth opportunities in the region.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Butadiene market on the basis of production process, product, end-user, and region:
Production Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- C4 hydrocarbon extraction
- n-butane dehydrogenation
- From ethanol
- From butenes
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber
- Styrene Butadiene Latex
- Butadiene Rubber
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber
Request For Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2706
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Building and Construction
- Automobile Industries
- Consumer Products Industries
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2608
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading your report. We also provide modified reports as per requirement of the customer. Please feel free to contact us for any additional requirements. Our team will provide you personalized report.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: