Reports and Data’s latest report is an exhaustive study of the global BTX market and provides accurate market projections, besides key information on the current and future market trends. The BTX industry analysis report highlights the leading products and services available in this market. Key aspects of the industry including forecast revenue share, sales & distribution, pricing structure, and production and consumption rates of each regional market have been discussed in the report. Furthermore, the report elaborates on the key aspects of the market such as import & export ratios, consumer bases, sales channels, and the most lucrative regional markets.
To receive a sample copy of the global BTX market report, visit @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2705
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Chemical processing industries sub-segment dominated the market in 2018 with about 36.4% of market share and expected to propel at a growth rate of 4.9% during the period 2019 to 2027. Chemical solvent or chemical intermediate in various industries like lubricant, petroleum production, functional fluids, paint additives, and surfactant are some of the most common applications under this sub-segment.
- Benzene is a commodity petrochemical and an aromatic hydrocarbon product. It is manufactured as a by-product in refineries and steam crackers. Styrene, produced from benzene, is a liquid hydrocarbon that is important mainly for its tendency to undergo polymerization. Styrene is produced from industrially produced or naturally extracted ethylbenzene, which is dehydrogenated in the presence of a catalyst to produce styrene. It is a key chemical ingredient in the production of polymers and synthetic rubbers.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in the Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to the non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing distribution channel. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 26.2% by 2027.
- The European chemical industry is a major part of the country’s economy. Europe’s chemical industry is a world leader in chemical production. Approximately, more than half of the chemical sales in the region are of polymers and petrochemicals, which in turn propels the demand for benzene and xylene hydrocarbons. The European region is growing at a CAGR of 4.6% throughout the period 2019 to 2027.
- Key participants include BASF SE, Dow DuPont, ExxonMobil Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Borealis AG, Covestro AG, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc., and Reliance Industries Limited, among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/btx-benzene-toluene-and-xylene-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global BTX Market on the basis of the type, sales channel, application, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Dye Industries
- Pharmaceuticals & Consumer Goods
- Plastics & Synthetic Fibers
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the projected growth rate of the global BTX market over the forecast period?
- What are the latest trending factors influencing market growth?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global BTX Market?
- What are the risks and challenges existing in the industry?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2705
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Related Reports –