The global Breath Analyzers Market will be worth USD 22.79 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. Factors like increasing alcohol and substance abuse coupled with strict government laws are the major factors driving market growth. The report provides Breath Analyzers market forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2022–2028. Growing number of approvals from restrictive bodies like the European Commission and U.S. FDA, along with increasing traction of smartphone-based breath analyzers is accelerating the market growth. Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the Breath Analyzers market. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive Breath Analyzers market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/164
Breath analyzers are also gaining traction because of the increasing demand for effective BAC (blood alcohol content) level measuring devices at workplace coupled with its non-invasive nature. It is a vital tool for tuberculosis, observance medicine, alcohol, bronchial asthma, and other diseases. Global Breath Analyzers market forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. Breath Analyzers Market forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. According to our analysts, it is projected that the demand for this technique is ought to rise perpetually. There are innovative product offerings by major companies operating in the market, particularly for medical applications, are anticipated to fuel the growth of breath analyzers market across the globe throughout the forecast period. However, despite the multiple advantages of breath analyzers, issues like discrepancy in results and hygiene considerations pose major threats to the expansion of this market.
Browse Full Report Description with [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/breath-analyzers-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Breath Analyzers Market on the technology, application and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fuel cell technology
- Semiconductor oxide sensor technology
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
- Chemical crystal technology
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Alcohol detection
- Drug abuse detection
- Tuberculosis detection
- Asthma detection
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “Breath Analyzers Market Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain.
Key Highlights From The Report.
- In March 2022, Cannabix Technologies Inc., a marijuana breath analyzer developer based out of Canada, developed the version 2 of their already existing THC Breath Analyzer (THCBA). The THCBA now has better and attractive features like single-stage direct breath capability and single-hand ergonomic design. During testing, it has been noticed that the device is capable of providing results in under 5 minutes.
- With a progressive CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period, Asia Pacific in likely to exhibit a profitable share of the industry owing to untapped market potential and increasing awareness about technologically advanced and commercially available products.
- Prominent growth in the demand for accurate, fast and easy methods for initial diagnosis of diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma and cancer is stimulating market growth. Additionally, utilization of breath analyzers to assess carbon monoxide quantity in exhaled air for smoking cessation is forecasted to drive market growth during the forecast span.
- Key participants include Alcohol Countermeasure Systems, Quest products, Inc., Alcovisor, AK GlobalTech Corp, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Lifeloc Technologies, Corp., Akers Biosciences, Inc. and Toshiba Medical Systems among others.
Request customized copy of Breath Analyzers [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/164
Region wise performance of the Breath Analyzers industry
North America Breath Analyzers market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2022 and 2028. In addition, North America Breath Analyzers market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2022 to 2028.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2022, and the Breath Analyzers market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Europe Breath Analyzers market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2022 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Breath Analyzers market growth.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Breath Analyzers Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Breath Analyzers Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Breath Analyzers Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Breath Analyzers Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Breath Analyzers Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Breath Analyzers Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
188.8.131.52. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
184.108.40.206. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
220.127.116.11. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Breath Analyzers Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High cost associated with the maintenance of Breath Analyzers products
22.214.171.124. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Breath Analyzers Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on Breath Analyzers Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/164
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Breath Analyzers industry for the forecast period 2022-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Breath Analyzers market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Breath Analyzers industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Breath Analyzers market with their winning strategies?
- Which Breath Analyzers industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2022-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Breath Analyzers market?
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research: