The global bleaching clay market is expected to reach USD 1.79 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The bleaching of vegetable oils and fats is a vital component of the refining procedure of crude oils and fats, whereby contaminants that have an adverse impact on the appearance and quality of these oils are removed. Most of the impurities are required to be eliminated from the oil to realize the high-quality oil standards essential for application in food products. Bleaching plays a vital role in the removal of contaminants/impurities from the crude oil, thereby driving the market growth.
Bleaching clay is renowned for its characteristics to absorb oil and various other impurities, thereby making it an effective cleanser for skin in people having skin-related issues, such as clogged pores or oily skin. Also, it enhances skin complexion and tone, along with softening skin. It finds extensive usage in cosmetic products owing to the skin-lightening effect that makes it a common ingredient in creams meant for reduction of the visibility of dark spots. A large number of beauty products comprising of bleaching clay are available, such as skin care products like creams, facial masks, and cleansers, hair care products, like shampoos, dry shampoo, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments, bath products, like soap gels, and makeup, like powder, foundation, and concealer.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3148
However, the availability of substitutes, such as carbonized seed hulls, may hamper the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
Key participants include Taiko Group of Companies, Phoenix Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Clariant AG, Refoil Earth Pvt. Ltd., Korvi Activated Earth, AMC Ltd., Oil-Dri Corporation of America, Indian Clay & Mineral Co., Ashapura Perfoclay Ltd., and Musim Mas Holdings Pte. Ltd., among others.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global bleaching clay market on the basis of product, application, end-user, distribution channel, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Natural Bleaching Clay
- Activated Bleaching Clay
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Refining of Vegetable Oils & Fats
- Refining of Mineral Oils & Lubricants
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bleaching-clay-market
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetic & Personal Care
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product, activated bleaching clay held a significant market share in 2019. This product finds application in the refining of vegetable oils, hydrogenated vanaspati ghee oils, and margarine, among others. Also, it is used in the refining of animal fats, including fish oil, tallow oil, and lard oil, as well as refining of mineral oils.
- By application, the refining of mineral oils & lubricants is likely to grow at the fastest rate of 6.2% in the forecast period. In the petroleum refining process, clay is used to adsorb unstable and coloring impurities/contaminants from lubricating base oils. Clay adsorbs contaminants and is ultimately separated by filtration, producing spent clay.
- By the end-user, the cosmetic & personal care industry contributed to the second-largest market share in 2019. Bleaching clay is quite effective at eliminating dirt, oils, and impurities from human skin and hair.
- By distribution channel, the online distribution channel is projected to grow at a faster rate of 6.1% in the period 2020-2027, as this mode of distribution has the advantage of providing a broader exposure to the product produced by the manufacturers, especially with the proliferation of smart devices and internet connectivity
- The market in the Asia Pacific region contributed to the largest market share in 2019 and is estimated to grow at the fastest rate of 5.8% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the APAC region is owing to the growing demand for fried food and lifestyle changes in the countries, such as India, China, and Japan.
- In April 2017, Clariant, a leading market player, announced the commencement of a new bleaching earth production facility for the business unit Functional Minerals in Gresik, Indonesia. The new production site supports the existing manufacturing capacity of Clariant and aids in expanding the firm’s footprint in the developing Asia-Pacific region.
Request For Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3148
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Related Reports –