Increased Demand for Convenient Shelter at Beaches Propelling North America Beach Umbrella Market
Vacation majorly leads to beach trips, especially in the North American region. However, the heat on the beach can be daunting and dangerous. Moreover, with UV rays posing serious health threats, people would want to protect their delicate skin from sun damage. Beach umbrellas are big umbrellas that offer shade on sunny beaches, lawns, and other areas. The beach umbrellas can vary in size varying according to the need and number of people. These umbrellas are specially designed to provide shelter from the sun. As most people prefer an enjoyable experience while spending time on beaches and outdoors, there is a heavy demand for beach umbrellas in North America, thus driving the beach umbrella market in the region.
The current beach umbrella market holds a variety of beach umbrellas depending on the beach chair or area it needs to cover. The developments in the beach umbrella have allowed them to be foldable and easy to carry on the roof of any given transport. Moreover, beach umbrellas are equipped with anchors to keep them stable in the sand. Many manufacturers of these umbrellas also include collapsible or detachable poles, that allows detaching, making it easier to carry. As consumers demand a simple set up and operate beach umbrellas, manufacturers are focusing on making them more convenient to use. All these improved features are anticipated to fuel the growth of the North America beach umbrella market during the forecast period.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82420<ype=S
Online Sales Channel Most Likely to be Popular Choice to Buy Umbrellas
The COVID-19 outbreak has had a significant impact on the North American economy. The strict regulations for manufacturing and supply chain have impacted all industries, including beach products. The spread of coronavirus has affected several people around the world; North America containing one of the major numbers of cases and deaths was compelled to enforce strict regulations. People were recommended to stay indoors to avoid any infections, prioritizing their health and safety first. Thus, the demand curve for the North America beach umbrella market went down rapidly. Most people, with limited work, hesitated to spend time outdoors. Thus, the demand for outdoor products suffered during the pandemic, hindering the demand for beach umbrellas.
With the pandemic nearing its end in the United States and Canada, people are most likely to visit outdoor locations to relieve the stress. Beaches are likely to be full of visitors, which will create a surge in the demand for beach umbrellas. Moreover, as people are now able to buy products online and have them delivered at doorsteps, the online distribution channels are likely to take over the regional market. Manufacturers and sellers of beach umbrellas are now investing in research and development to be ready for the post-COVID-19 boom, which might prove beneficial for the North America beach umbrella market in the near future.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
People’s Need to Relieve Stress on Beaches Fuels Demand for Beach Umbrellas
The number of people visiting beaches has been increasing with rising transport convenience. Most surveys suggest that more than 70% of the Americans prefer visiting the beach as compared to other outdoor locations. These increasing outdoor activities, changing lifestyle, preference of people for beach vacations, and rising consumer spending are anticipated to create more new opportunities for the North America beach umbrella market. Moreover, the development of beach umbrellas in terms of the broad variety of sizes, colors, price range, materials, and even options of customized umbrellas is attracting consumers. Thus, the North America beach umbrella market is estimated to surpass the valuation of US$ 200 Mn by 2031, at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/product-developers-in-photonics-market-tap-into-emerging-demands-in-healthcare-and-energy-sectors-market-estimated-to-clock-cagr-of-8-during-2020-2030—tmr-301294880.html
North America Beach Umbrella Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the North America beach umbrella market for the historical period of 2015–2019 and the forecast period of 2021–2031, rising demand from the beach products industry is expected to boost the North America beach umbrella market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the North America beach umbrella market is estimated to exceed the valuation of US$ 200 Mn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period
Catering to Short-term Demand, Investments in R&D Driving North America Beach Umbrella Market
- Twiddy & Company, a vacation rental company on North Carolina’s Outer Banks, has stated that beach vacations are top of the list for types of vacations Americans are likely to take soon after the COVID-19 situation comes to an end. It is expected that people would prefer to relax on a beach, spending most of the time of the day there. Manufacturers, thus have an opportunity to cater to the rising demand for beach umbrellas. Furthermore, investment in beach umbrellas is required in terms of research and development to innovate the product to increase its endurance at higher MPH, reduce the overall cost of production of the umbrellas, for attachment of other features such as LED lights and small tables with the beach umbrellas, and to ensure convenience of carrying them by folding the umbrellas to the smallest size possible.
Increasing Demand from U.S. for Beach Umbrellas
- In North America, the U.S. and Canada garnered almost 89% share of the beach umbrella market in the year 2020. In the U.S., rise in trend of enjoying beach vacations, etc., is a prominent driving factor for the beach umbrella market in recent years.
- Apart from the U.S. and Canada, Mexico is also considered a potential market for beach umbrella manufacturers, due to rising number of people visiting beaches to spend their time and relax
North America Beach Umbrella Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of beach umbrellas have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the North America beach umbrella market are
- Tommy Bahama
- Frankford Umbrellas
- ShelterLogic Group
- Impact Canopies USA
- The Umbrella Connection
- Huifeng Umbrella Co., Ltd.
- BeachBUB® USA
- Some other companies active in the beach umbrella market are
- Cape Cod Beach Chair Company, Inc.
- East Coast Umbrella Inc.
- AMMSUN Industrial Group Limited
North America Beach Umbrella Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of beach umbrellas such as Tommy Bahama, Frankford Umbrellas, ShelterLogic Group, and Impact Canopies USA are focusing on product development to attract more customers. Some other key developments in the North America beach umbrella market are highlighted below:
- In April 2021, beach umbrella manufacturer Tommy Bahama planned to expand its retail outlets by opening new stores in the United States. The company is relying on expanding its eCommerce and physical stores to widen its reach among consumers. Furthermore, the pandemic too has played an important role in making the company expand its retail outlets in the U.S. It expects to capture the local market after the end of the pandemic.
- In March 2021, Tommy Bahama witnessed an upsurge in its business by relying on eCommerce sites during the pandemic. Thus, the company plans to invest further and expand its expertise in the digital business to expand its reach among consumers.
- In May 2018, Frankford Umbrellas started the manufacture of umbrellas, which offer rechargeable and adjustable LED lighting options. Furthermore, the company adopted shiny silver anodized coating and marine grade fabric, which enable the umbrellas to withstand harsh coastal environments. This move has provided the company an upper hand in terms of generating revenue in the upcoming years.
The market research reports from TMR well covers the ever-evolving dynamics of the consumer goods sector. Economic growth, globalization, and changing lifestyle are some aspects that deeply influence the consumer goods sector. This, along with cultural mindsets that influence consumer buying behavior are duly comprehended for providing business intelligence of the consumer goods sector via our reports. Low entry barrier that attracts participation from new players in the consumer goods sector, which requires established players to be agile in the changing vendor landscape are subtly covered in our reports.
TMR is a leader in the market research space providing end-to-end business solutions and consulting services. TMR operates from its own office space of almost 10,000 sq. ft located in a prime commercial complex at Pune. We serve clients in 150 countries with an approach to deep dive into the economic aspects and geographical nuances for unfailing business intelligence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]