- Automotive transmission control unit is an electronically operated device that controls the operation of vehicle transmission. It consists of sensors that collect data from the electronic control unit (ECU) for shifting of gears in order to improve fuel efficiency and enable smooth shifting of gears.
- Automotive transmission control unit is fitted in dual clutch transmission system and automatic transmission system. It includes electronic components to control transmission components including gear shift and clutch.
Key Drivers of Automotive Transmission Control Unit Market
- Rise in demand for high performance vehicles is offering opportunities to improve vehicle engine efficiency. Rise in disposable income and reduction in tax rates on passenger and commercial vehicles due to the coronavirus pandemic are prompting consumers to own vehicles. Furthermore, enactment of stringent rules and regulations by government authorities across the globe and rise in awareness about environment across the globe are compelling automakers to implement technologies to monitor vehicle emissions and to improve fuel efficiency of their vehicles.
- Rising demand for automatic transmission in vehicle, owing to its advantages such as less carbon emission, better fuel-efficiency and enhances the comfort while driving the vehicle, is anticipated to drive the automotive transmission control unit market across the globe. Rise in demand for electric vehicles across the globe due to enactment of stringent emission norms is likely to increase the integration of electronic control units in vehicles. Growing consumer trend toward advanced driver assist systems in vehicles is likely to boost the automotive transmission control unit market across the globe.
Request for a sample:
Europe & Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Transmission Control Unit Market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive transmission control unit market due to a rise in rate of adoption of automatic transmission in vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the transmission control unit, which is likely to propel the automotive transmission control unit market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account a significant share of the global automotive transmission control unit market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across Asia Pacific is likely to drive the automotive transmission control unit market in the region.
Ask for brochure:
Key Players Operating in Automotive Transmission Control Unit Market
The global automotive transmission control unit market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive transmission control unit market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- General Electric
- Infineon Technologies Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
Read Latest Press Release By TMR: