Automotive Panoramic Windshield: Introduction
- The window glass at the front of a vehicle, through which driver and front seat passenger of a car view the road, is known in the U.S. and most of North America as the windshield. The windshield was initially designed to protect vehicle occupants from the wind generated while travelling. It is also a safety component in most passenger vehicles, as it helps contain the front airbags when deployed.
- The windshield in new vehicles is getting thinner and lighter due to the adoption of latest technologies. Large panoramic windshields are usually manufactured from large pieces of glass. Windshields are generally made of laminated safety glass, a type of treated glass, which consists of two curved sheets of glass with a plastic layer laminated between them for safety, and bounded into the window frame.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market:
- Vehicle owners are preferring an uninterrupted view and hence, major key OEMs are developing large panoramic windshields in order to provide better visibility. Rise in demand from consumers in developed regions such as North America and Europe and focus of major OEMs on manufacturing panoramic windshields are likely to boost the automotive panoramic windshield market during the forecast period.
- Increase in demand for safety, comfort, and aesthetic features have led to several technological advancements in vehicles such as installation of windshield that allows better air circulation. Leading manufacturers are launching wide range of vehicles with panoramic windshield features. Moreover, a rise in integration of advance technologies to remove fog or frost from the windows to enhance visibility in all-weather condition with better illumination, subsequently increases the comfort level of passengers. Thus, a rise in the demand for safety and comfortable features in automobiles boosts the automotive panoramic windshield market across the globe.
- The trend of urbanization is growing at an exponential rate, which is leading to increase in the average income of urban population, enabling them to enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, rising demand for premium vehicles is prompting manufacturers to increase production of commercial vehicles, which in turn is boosting the automotive panoramic windshield market across the globe.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=46941
Passenger Vehicle Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities:
- The passenger vehicle segment is likely to hold a significant share of the market by the end of the forecast period. This is attributed to a rise in the demand for utility vehicles in highly populated countries such as China, India, and Brazil.
- High demand for e-class, crossovers, SUVs, and hatchbacks is driving the passenger vehicle segment, which in turn is likely to boost the automotive panoramic windshield market. Rise in preference for private transport and buying power of consumers is driving the passenger vehicle segment of the market.
- Consistent support and funding from various governments for the development of innovative technology and infrastructure is anticipated to offer significant opportunities for players operating in the global automotive panoramic windshield market
High Integration and Maintenance Cost to Hamper Market
- However, it does not offer significant advantages and poses a few problems such as lack of significant protection from sun rays and high maintenance cost after damage, which is projected to hamper the automotive panoramic windshield market during forecast period. Adoption of panoramic windshield is in the nascent phase. It is gaining popularity in developed regions, and it is likely to take more time in developing regions owing to its high cost and the low rate of adoption of advanced technology in these regions.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market
- North America is most populous region for automotive industry, which can be attributed to employment opportunities and increased standards of living in this region. Therefore, North America accounted for a significant share of the global market, owing to the high rate of adoption of latest technology and presence of major manufacturers in the region.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=46941<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global automotive panoramic windshield market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers across the global market. A few of the key players operating and potential in the global automotive panoramic windshield market are:
- AGC Glass Europe
- American Glass Products
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- CIE Automotive SA
- Donghee Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Inalfa Roof Systems Group BV
- Webasto SE
- Yachiyo Industry Co. Ltd.
- Inteva Products
- Automotive Sunroof-Customcraft (ASC) Inc.
- BOS Group
- Magna International Inc.
- T&S Autoglass
- Nordglass group
- PPG Industries Inc.
- SHENZHEN BENSON AUTOMOBILE CO., LTD.
- OGIS GmbH
Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.