- The automotive engine supply system consists of various components including fuel pump, electronic control unit, fuel injectors, and spark plug that help to run an engine efficiently. The engine supply system also consists of sensors, such as temperature sensors and pressure sensors, which assist the engine system to run at the required temperature and pressure. This is likely to increase the life of an engine and also enhance the fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
Key Drivers of Automotive Engine Supply System Market
- Rise in vehicle sales across the globe is likely to boost the automotive engine supply system market across the globe. Growing consumer trend toward fuel-efficient vehicles is anticipated to boost the demand for engine supply system. Enactment of stringent rules and regulations regarding fuel emission norms across the globe is prompting vehicle manufacturers to reduce the weight of the vehicle engine, which in turn is projected to boost the automotive engine supply system market across the globe.
- Rise in penetration of electronic components in vehicles, including electronic control unit (ECU), pressure sensors, and temperature sensors, to boost vehicle fuel-efficiency is likely to propel the automotive engine supply system market across the globe. Rise in engine component manufacturing industries across the globe is likely to further drive the engine supply system market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Engine Supply System Market, Request for a Sample
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global Automotive Engine Supply System Market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive engine supply system market due to stringent rules and regulations regarding vehicle emission norms enacted across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the engine supply system, which is likely to propel the automotive engine supply system market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account a significant share of the global automotive engine supply system market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rise in number of small0 and medium-sized industries across the region is likely to fuel the engine supply system market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Engine Supply System Market
The global automotive engine supply system market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive engine supply system market are:
- Denso Corporation
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Marelli SpA
- Magna International
- Mando Corporation
- Mahle GmbH
- TI Automotive
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- Sensata Technologies
- NGK Spark Plug
- Infineon Technologies
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Engine Supply System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Engine Supply System Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Engine Supply System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Engine Supply System Market, by Component
- Engine Control Unit
- Fuel Injector
- Spark Plug
- Fuel Pump
- Throttle Position Sensor
Global Automotive Engine Supply System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Engine Supply System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]