Automotive EMI Shielding: Introduction
Automotive shielding is employed to protect automotive electronics and components from heat and electromagnetic interface (EMI). Automotive EMI shielding is the process of suppressing the electromagnetic emission from electronic components and devices installed in vehicles. The automotive industry is witnessing a shift toward electrification of vehicles, which has led to reduction in the size of all electronic components. However, the electromagnetic emission from these components is still high and is not reduced to the desired level, in spite of reduction of the size of electric components.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=50580
Key Drivers of Global Automotive EMI Shielding Market:
- Rise in demand for electric vehicles and mass adoption of electric vehicles from consumers and strategic initiatives by several key players and government initiatives to increase the sale of electric vehicles are key factors that are expected to boost the demand for automotive EMI shielding during the forecast period. This, in turn, is likely to propel the global automotive EMI shielding market.
- Demand for vehicles and production of vehicles by several key players is increasing across the globe. Furthermore, automation of vehicles has significantly fueled the number of electronic systems installed in vehicles, which enhances the electromagnetic emission or interface. Therefore, the automotive EMI shielding market is expanding at a significant pace in order to make all devices work properly without disturbing the functioning of other components installed within the vehicle.
- In terms of material, conductive rubber is extensively utilized to minimize electromagnetic emission from automotive electronic systems. Consequently, the conductive rubber segment is likely to hold a prominent share of the EMI shielding market owing to its popularity and cost-effectiveness. If the shielding is done at PCB level, the effectiveness of shielding is considerably high, which enables all the components to function along with all the adjacent components without disturbance. This, is turn, boost the automotive EMI shielding market across the globe.
- In vehicles, a large number of electronics systems, such as power modules, adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance system, and heads up display, are embedded into the vehicle interior. Thus, the interior and safety system segment of the automotive EMI shielding market is estimated to expand during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global automotive EMI shielding market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers across the global market. A few of the key players operating and potential in the global automotive EMI shielding market are:
- Laird Technologies Inc.
- East Coast Shielding
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG
- The 3M Company
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Marian, Inc.
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Tech-Etch, Inc.
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Dana Incorporated
- ElringKlinger AG
- Kitagawa Iron Works Co., Ltd
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=50580
Global Automotive EMI Shielding Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive EMI Shielding Market, by Material Type
Global Automotive EMI Shielding Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive EMI Shielding Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicles
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric vehicles
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Global Automotive EMI Shielding Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
Buy this Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=50580<ype=S
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.