Automotive Door Trim Market: Introduction
- The door assembly includes a vehicle door frame and an upper trim panel mounted on the vehicle door frame. These automotive door trims are nonfunctional metal or plastic molding, frames, and other decorative additions to vehicle bodies and interiors.
Key Drivers of Automotive Door Trim Market
- Macroeconomic and demographic trends, such as rapid urbanization, rising incomes, and increased participation of women and youth in the labor force have been fueling the need for mobility. For instance in developing economies, such as India, growing working population and expanding middle class are driving the demand for cars. Therefore, these factors are fueling the demand for automotive door trims from OEMs and the aftermarket.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81966
Challenges in Automotive Door Trim Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has affected local as well as global automotive supply chains, manufacturing and R&D operations, thus hampering the automotive industry. Post first wave of COVID-19, global economies have started opening automotive manufacturing and supply chain operations, thus the COVID-19 impact on the industry seems to have reached a state of normalcy; however, a resurgence in COVID-19 cases in countries across Europe has forced governments to impose a second round of lockdown restrictions. Consequently, uncertainty in the automotive industry continues. However, easing of lockdown restrictions and stagnant demand during the times of lockdown have resulted in the recovery of automotive and ancillary sales in the last few months.
Opportunities in Automotive Door Trim Market
- The door trim panels are key components making up the interior space of a vehicle. The main materials used include kenaf, which has excellent CO2 absorbing properties, and is a plant-derived plastic, making it environment-friendly as well. Presently, there is shift of vehicle buyer focus toward eco-friendly and efficient transportation is increasing rapidly. Furthermore, there is a global effort by manufacturers to reduce carbon emissions. Therefore, environment-friendly automotive door trims are likely to drive the future sales of automotive door trims.
Europe to Dominate Automotive Door Trim Market
- In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is a significant market for automotive door trim. China is a prominent market for the automotive industry with annual sales of 25.76 million new vehicle units. India is a favorable location for door trims with the future sales and production of vehicles in the country driven by rise in the population and income levels of the middle class. India is a rapidly expanding market for the automotive industry. In 2019, India became the fourth-largest auto market in terms of sales, displacing Germany, with about 3.99 million units sold in the passenger and commercial vehicles categories. Additionally, the Government of India is focused on the development of domestic manufacturing and R&D industry in the country under the scheme of ‘Make in India’, thus showcasing the promising future for automotive door trim in the country. Japan and South Korea are major automotive producing countries in the region with the presence of prominent and established automotive brands such as Hyundai, Honda, Nissan, and Kia that are export-centric and cater to the domestic demand for automobiles. Consequently, these factors propel the automotive door trim market in the region.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Automotive Door Trim Market
The automotive door trim market is fragmented. A few of the key players operating in the automotive door trim market are:
- NANJO Auto Interior Co., Ltd.
- Polyvlies Franz Beyer GmbH
- Samvardhana Motherson Group
- Hayashi Telempu Co., Ltd
- Chongqing Guangneng Faurecia Automotive Interior Systems Co., Ltd.
- Grupo Antolin-Irausa, S.A.
- IAC APM Automotive Systems Ltd.
- Faurecia SE
- Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co. KG
- Draexlmaier Group
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/manufacturing-industries-pin-hopes-on-demand-planning-solutions-market-to-boost-performance-of-supply-chains-market-to-cross-mark-of-us-14-5-bn-by-2030-end-tmr-301185652.html