Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder: Introduction
- Automotive brake wheel cylinder is a part of the hydraulic brake system, which consists of the piston that exerts a force on the brake shoes. Brake wheel cylinder is located on each wheel above the shoes. The piston movement is driven by the hydraulic pressure from the brake fluid and brake pedal action. The brake wheel cylinder was invented by Bendix, in 1958.
- Brake wheel cylinder has two pistons on each side. Each piston consists of a rubber seal and a rod, generally called a shaft, which connects the piston with the brake shoes. When force is applied on the brake pedal, the piston pushes the brake shoes on the drum, and it helps to reduce the vehicle speed gradually.
Key Drivers of Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market
- Rise in demand for light weight brake wheel cylinder due to an enactment of emission norms across the globe is likely to boost the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market. Increase in number of automotive component manufacturers across the globe is anticipated to boost the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80840
- Rise in disposable income and reduction in tax rates on passenger and commercial vehicles due to the coronavirus pandemic are prompting consumers to own vehicles. Government across the globe mandate installation of disc brakes in vehicles, which is likely to increase in demand for disc brakes which in turn is anticipated to boost the brake wheel cylinder market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive brake wheel cylinder market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market due to enactment of safety standards in vehicles across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, and Valeo who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the brake wheel cylinder, which is likely to propel the automotive brake wheel cylinder market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across Asia Pacific is likely to drive the automotive brake wheel cylinder market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market
The global automotive brake wheel cylinder market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive brake wheel cylinder market are:
- Brakes India Limited
- Continental Automotive GmbH
- TRW Automotive
- Akebono Brakes
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- FTE Automotive Group
- Marelli S.p.A.
- Endurance Technologies Ltd.
- Delphi Automotive
- Brakes Parts Inc.
- Brembo Brakes
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Tenneco Inc.
- Mando Corporation
- Rane Group
- MASU Brakes
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Type
- Single Cylinder
- Ported Tandem Cylinder
- Master Cylinder
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Material
- Grey Cast Iron
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Sales Channel
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80840<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.