Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder: Introduction
- Automotive brake wheel cylinder is a part of the hydraulic brake system, which consists of the piston that exerts a force on the brake shoes. Brake wheel cylinder is located on each wheel above the shoes. The piston movement is driven by the hydraulic pressure from the brake fluid and brake pedal action. The brake wheel cylinder was invented by Bendix, in 1958.
- Brake wheel cylinder has two pistons on each side. Each piston consists of a rubber seal and a rod, generally called a shaft, which connects the piston with the brake shoes. When force is applied on the brake pedal, the piston pushes the brake shoes on the drum, and it helps to reduce the vehicle speed gradually.
Key Drivers of Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market
- Rise in demand for light weight brake wheel cylinder due to an enactment of emission norms across the globe is likely to boost the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market. Increase in number of automotive component manufacturers across the globe is anticipated to boost the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market.
- Rise in disposable income and reduction in tax rates on passenger and commercial vehicles due to the coronavirus pandemic are prompting consumers to own vehicles. Government across the globe mandate installation of disc brakes in vehicles, which is likely to increase in demand for disc brakes which in turn is anticipated to boost the brake wheel cylinder market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive brake wheel cylinder market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market due to enactment of safety standards in vehicles across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, and Valeo who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the brake wheel cylinder, which is likely to propel the automotive brake wheel cylinder market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across Asia Pacific is likely to drive the automotive brake wheel cylinder market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market
The global automotive brake wheel cylinder market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive brake wheel cylinder market are:
- Brakes India Limited
- Continental Automotive GmbH
- TRW Automotive
- Akebono Brakes
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- FTE Automotive Group
- Marelli S.p.A.
Get More Press Release by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/actuators-manufacturers-in-motion-control-components-market-striving-to-tap-into-incredible-potential-opportunity-in-packaging-sector-tmr-301201891.html