Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder: Introduction
- Automotive brake wheel cylinder is a part of the hydraulic brake system, which consists of the piston that exerts a force on the brake shoes. Brake wheel cylinder is located on each wheel above the shoes. The piston movement is driven by the hydraulic pressure from the brake fluid and brake pedal action. The brake wheel cylinder was invented by Bendix, in 1958.
- Brake wheel cylinder has two pistons on each side. Each piston consists of a rubber seal and a rod, generally called a shaft, which connects the piston with the brake shoes. When force is applied on the brake pedal, the piston pushes the brake shoes on the drum, and it helps to reduce the vehicle speed gradually.
Key Drivers of Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market
- Rise in demand for light weight brake wheel cylinder due to an enactment of emission norms across the globe is likely to boost the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market. Increase in number of automotive component manufacturers across the globe is anticipated to boost the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market.
- Rise in disposable income and reduction in tax rates on passenger and commercial vehicles due to the coronavirus pandemic are prompting consumers to own vehicles. Government across the globe mandate installation of disc brakes in vehicles, which is likely to increase in demand for disc brakes which in turn is anticipated to boost the brake wheel cylinder market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive brake wheel cylinder market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market due to enactment of safety standards in vehicles across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, and Valeo who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the brake wheel cylinder, which is likely to propel the automotive brake wheel cylinder market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across Asia Pacific is likely to drive the automotive brake wheel cylinder market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market
The global automotive brake wheel cylinder market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive brake wheel cylinder market are:
- Brakes India Limited
- Continental Automotive GmbH
- TRW Automotive
- Akebono Brakes
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- FTE Automotive Group
- Marelli S.p.A.
- Endurance Technologies Ltd.
- Delphi Automotive
- Brakes Parts Inc.
- Brembo Brakes
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Tenneco Inc.
- Mando Corporation
- Rane Group
- MASU Brakes
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Type
- Single Cylinder
- Ported Tandem Cylinder
- Master Cylinder
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Material
- Grey Cast Iron
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]