Global Automated Microscopes Market – Introduction
- A microscope captures an image automatically. The entire process of viewing objects, and objects that cannot be seen through the naked eye through a microscope, is automated. Automated microscopes view an object and present it in the form of digital slides. High end image processing software is used which identifies every single cell and studies the object on the basis of fluorescence intensity. Automated microscopy adjusts and determines the light shutter, wavelength selection, focus, and stage control, etc. Automatic microscopes are widely used in semiconductors, surface study, life science, material science, diagnosis, genetic engineering, etc. The different types of automatic microscopes include inverted microscope, fluorescence microscope, electron microscope, and scanning probe microscope, which are used in different fields such as laboratories, clinics, hospitals, electronics, automotive, and space research. For example, scanning electron microscope is used in nanotechnology. An inverted microscope is used in pathology and for the diagnosis of mycobacterium tuberculosis, and severe endemic diseases such as AIDS, dengue fever, and Spanish flu (H1N1 influenza virus).
High demand for automated microscopes in life science and in diagnostic laboratories
- Researchers and scientists in the life science segment use automated microscopes to get flexible image options. Life science studies living organisms including their genetic structure, chemical processes, and molecular interactions, which is complex, where the images need to be studied carefully and have to be enlarged, thus requiring the use of automated microscopes. In diagnostic laboratories, blood, urine, and other tissue samples require automated microscopes to detect even the minutest irregularity in the body. Laboratory technicians rely heavily on automated imaging to obtain transgene images. Thus, growing dependence of laboratories on automated microscopes has fostered the demand for the product.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High prevalence of cancer, and advances in automated microscopy
- Magnified images that are produced using automated microscopes after studying cancer patients and the specific body part that has the cancer to conduct surgical procedures has led to an increase in the number of cancer centers buying automated microscopes. Increasing rate of cancer and the demand to set up a medical model that uses automated microscopes to study the effect of prescribed and personalized cancer drugs on the body is expected to drive market growth. The use of automated microscopy helps in speeding up every phase of drug development, and pharmaceutical companies are able to fasten the process of FDA approval for their drugs.
North America projected to be the largest growing market for automated microscopes
- Geographically, the global automated microscopes market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America accounted for major share of the global automated microscope market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to the presence of large number of academic institutes, R&D centers, a developed healthcare sector, and advanced diagnostic centers in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to surge the sale of automated microscopes in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to the rise in number of automated microscope manufacturers, particularly in Japan and support of government in developing nations such as China, India, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for automated microscopes in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Automated Microscopes Market
Major market players in the industry are likely to compete with each other and face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Leading players such as Bruker Corporation, Hitachi High Technologies Ltd., Nikon, and Asylum Research are conducting research and development for the advancement of automated microscopes. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global automated microscopes market include:
- Bruker Corporation
- Hitachi High Technologies Ltd
- Asylum Research
- Danaher Corp.
- Prior Scientific
- Nanomagnetics Instruments
- Delong America Inc.
- Leica Microsystems
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automated Microscopes Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automated Microscopes Market– Research Scope
Global Automated Microscopes Market, by Product Type
- Inverted microscope
- Fluorescence microscope
- Scanning probe microscope
- Others (Optical microscope)
Global Automated Microscopes Market, by Application
- Medical diagnostics
- Life science research
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Others (Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies)
Global Automated Microscopes Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Automated Microscopes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]