Audio Driver IC: Introduction
- Audio driver IC is an electronic device in which amplifying devices such as transistors work like switches and not as linear devices, as in the case of other amplifiers
- The audio driver IC is specially designed for home theater systems and car audio amplifiers, which require compact solution
- The IC is having multichannel design and offers flexibility and convenience for building stereo amplifiers
- The audio driver IC is used to maximize speaker output power by sound system manufacturers, which requires high efficiency circuitry to drive the speakers at low impedance of 2 or 3 ohms
Get Sample Copy:
Increased Demand for Audio Driver IC in Consumer Electronics Market
- Increase in usage of consumer electronics devices and development of new energy efficient audio devices among consumers for both commercial and domestic use enhances user experience, which in turn is boosting the market
- Increased demand for customized amplifiers of sound systems in the entertainment sector and manufacturers making them available is creating significant opportunities for the audio driver IC market
- Rise in demand for home entertainment systems, smart television systems, and smart phones is fueling the demand for audio driver IC
- Development of virtual reality headset or helmet devices and the demand for on-board media entertainment systems are further boosting the audio driver IC market
- Increased adoption of wireless and smart infrastructure and a surge in the demand for Hi-Fi audio in commercial events boost the audio driver IC market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Audio Driver IC Market
- Asia Pacific is leading the global market for audio driver IC, due to a rise in the demand for audio driver IC in countries such as Japan, China, India, and South Korea
- The audio driver IC market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand significantly during the forecast period, due to an increase in disposable income of consumers across developing countries in the region and technological advancements. China and India lead the market share for manufacturing capacity of consumer electronics devices in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific and Middle East is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate owing to a large demand for audio devices and smartphones in the countries of these regions.
Key Players Operating in Global Audio Driver IC Market
- Analog Devices Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- Semiconductor Corporation
- Rohm Co., Ltd.
- Texas Instruments
- Monolithic Power Systems, Inc.
- Intersil Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
Request For PreBook Report@:
Global Audio Driver IC Market: Research Scope
Global Audio Driver IC Market, by Type
- Mono channel
Global Audio Driver IC Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
Global Audio Driver IC Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa