Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator: Introduction
- An AI accelerator is a class of specialized hardware accelerators or computer systems designed to speed up artificial intelligence applications by using machine learning, machine vision, neural networks etc.
- These AI algorithms are used for Internet of Things, robotics, and other high performance tasks
- One of the essential tasks of the artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator is to establish proper communication between the user and the device so as to execute tasks quickly and accurately
- Based on hardware, artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators are classified into processor, memory, and network
- Artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators are used in automotive, healthcare, agriculture, government, manufacturing, cyber security, and other end-use industries
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing Demand for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is playing an increasingly significant role in our day to day lives and it is an important tool to transform the technological landscape as it continues to develop
- An artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator enhances the performance of Internet of Things and robotics. AI accelerators boost these applications by driving complex algorithms and processes such as machine learning and deep learning.
- Artificial intelligence can be found in almost every smartphone feature, from the camera to smart assistance, as well as in smart televisions. AI enables smart devices to acquire information automatically and take actions independently.
- As the technology continuous to advance, demand for fast and power efficient on-device AI solutions is anticipated to grow, which is expected to drive the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market during the forecast period
- However, advancement of this technology requires highly skilled workforce. Presence of limited skilled workforce is anticipated to moderately restrain the growth of the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market
- In terms of region, the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators operate in the region
- Additionally, many well-established players based in North America are focusing on development of new technology in artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators which is expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period
- The artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market
The global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market are:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Lattice Semiconductor
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market, by Hardware
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market, by Technology
- Machine Learning
- Neural Network
- Deep Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market, by End-use Industry
- Cyber Security
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]