Anti-thrombin III Testing Market: Introduction
- Antithrombin III is a small glycoprotein anticoagulant that inhibits other proteolytic enzymes and inactivates multiple coagulation system enzymes. The antithrombin III blood test is also known as the antithrombin test, functional antithrombin III test, or AT III test. It accounts for the majority of antithrombin activity in plasma. It circulates in the bloodstream and renders the thrombin inactive. Thromboembolism is caused by antithrombin III deficiency, which can be hereditary or acquired.
Request Brochure –
- Antithrombin III is used to treat two types of congenital antithrombin deficiency. Both antithrombin activity and antithrombin concentration in the blood are reduced in type I deficiency. Antithrombin is produced in sufficient quantities in type II, but it is dysfunctional. Antithrombin testing, along with other tests for excessive clotting problems, is usually conducted to determine the source of recurring blood clot formation (thrombosis). Antithrombin deficiency is diagnosed by evaluating the activity (function) and quantity (quantity) of antithrombin.
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Anti-Thrombin III Testing Market
- The global anti-thrombin III testing market is projected to be driven by the advent of novel testing methods. An increasing number of companies offer effective and innovative diagnostic techniques, which is anticipated to propel the global market in the next few years. For instance, Siemens AG’a Berichrom Antithrombin III (A) reagent is used to inhibit thrombin factor and has a considerable market. Additionally, the company launched Sysmex CA-600, which provides advanced immunologic detection, clotting, and chromogenic methods. The system is integrated with easy-to-use features for simplified laboratory settings. Considering the features offered by the latest systems, using these devices is likely to simplify anti-thrombin III testing, which in turn is expected to augment the global market.
Request COVID Analysis on Anti-thrombin III Testing Market –
- All anti-thrombin III testing products are available as rapid diagnostic tests (RDTs). RDTs are becoming more popular, as these are easy to use and can quickly screen biological material and provide results. These testing products are preferred for preliminary or emergency medical screening. Consequently, demand for anti-thrombin III testing products is increasing in hospitals and other diagnostic institutions, which boosts the growth of the global market.
- Demand for anti-thrombin III testing kits is projected to increase due to surge in the number of patients with blood & cardiovascular diseases and the number of surgeries performed. However, lack of clinically available protocols to treat anti-thrombin deficiency, strict restrictions, and limited access to diagnostic techniques in developing countries are expected to hamper the growth of the global anti-thrombin III testing market during the forecast period.
Request Customization on Anti-thrombin III Testing Market Report –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Anti-Thrombin III Testing Market
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global anti-thrombin III testing market during the forecast period. The demand for coagulation testing is significantly high among patient population in North America. Additionally, increase in incidence of blood-related disorders fuels the demand for anti-thrombin III testing in North America. Focus of governments to provide best health care drives the demand for novel therapeutics in North America. This factor is likely to establish a healthy environment for the anti-thrombin III testing market in the region.
- Europe is projected to be an attractive market for anti-thrombin III testing during the forecast period. Launch of new anti-thrombin III testing methods by prominent companies is anticipated to augment the market in the region.
Pre Book Anti-thrombin III Testing Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Anti-Thrombin III Testing Market
The global anti-thrombin III testing market is moderately consolidated owing to presence of small number of major players. Key players operating in the global anti-thrombin III testing market are:
- Siemens AG
- Abbott Laboratories
- ARUP Laboratories
- Walk-In Lab, LLC
- Invitae Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Other Prominent Players
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Scar Treatment Market –
Lyophilized Injectable Market –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453