Augmented awareness regarding medical applications of adhesion coupled with rise in disorders such as cardiovascular, orthopedic and other target diseases which can be treated only through surgical methods, aging population, rising cases of abdominal surgery are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Anti-Adhesion Products
Market Size – USD 594.0 Million in 2024, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.10%, Market Trends – soaring number of surgeries worldwide, Rapid Rise in Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures Confers Opportunity for Anti-Adhesion Products Adoption.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global anti-adhesion products market was valued at USD 594.0 Million in 2024 and is expected to reach USD 1,033.1 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 7.10%. Adhesions are bands of sticky tissues that adhere to the surfaces of internal organs and tissues together, creating an obstruction in the area of its formation. Adhesions can result into severe medical conditions such as small bowel obstruction, frequent pain, infertility and motion restriction. Surgical procedures such as laparoscopy, meticulous hemostasis, and inflammatory drugs such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, corticosteroids, and calcium channel blockers are also prescribed. However, anti-adhesion products called adhesion barriers are suggested as the most effective way of reducing adhesions. The anti-adhesion products are used to treat these adhesions as they cannot be handled by any drug therapy. The increasing incidence of associated surgeries such as gynecology, cardiovascular, orthopedic, abdominal surgery, and other surgeries, leading to this process, post surgeries would me majorly driving the market for surgical anti-adhesion products.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report Include:
Stryker corporation, Artherex, Johnson and Johnson (DePuy Synthes), Smith and Nephew, Zimmer Biomet, Nordson Medical, Lemke vision, GPC Medical, Karl Storz, Conmed
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2470
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Pelvic surgery often causes unavoidable tissue injury and that can lead to the formation of post- surgical adhesion owning to the rising demand for anti-adhesion products. The polyethylene glycol segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period owing to its high efficacy and better results.
- The synthetic anti-adhesive products are extensively used out of which hyaluronic acid and regenerated cellulose are used after polyethylene glycol
- The target diseases such as cancer, pelvic surgeries, and C-sections have significantly increased in number owing to the rising demand for anti-adhesion products. According to the National Cancer Institute in 2024, the most common cancers are lung cancer, bronchus cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, rectum cancer, colon cancer, melanoma of the skin, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, endometrial cancer, bladder cancer, and renal pelvis cancer.
- Due to stringent regulations for approval of anti-adhesion products, companies often face a lot of difficulties for approval to establish product’s clinical efficacy and safety.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2470
Additionally, the report consists a detailed analysis of the segmentation of the Anti-Adhesion Products market based on product types and end-use/application offered in the Anti-Adhesion Products market.
Anti-Adhesion Products Market Segmentation based on Types:
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2024–2028)
- Synthetic Adhesion
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Regenerated Cellulose
- Natural Adhesion Barriers
- Collagen & Protein
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2024–2028)
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- General/ abdominal Surgery
- Neurological surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Other surgeries
Formulation Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2024–2028)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-adhesion-products-market
Country-wise regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2470
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]