Anti-acne Cosmetics – Introduction
- Acne is a common skin disorder that leads to the occurrence of lesions called zits or pimples. The highly common type of the skin problem in adolescents is known as acne vulgaris. Anti-acne cosmetics help clear up whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and other forms of lesions.
- Acne cannot be cured; although, anti-acne cosmetics can help clear the skin and reduce the chances of scarring or marks. The purpose of treating ordinary acne is to reduce inflammation of the skin and block new pimples from forming.
- These cosmetics include products such as moisturizers, anti-acne skin care facial cleansers, emulsion, masks, toners, and spot treatment
Preference for Organic Cosmetics to Drive Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market
- Organic anti-acne cosmetics refer to products made without the use of parabens, artificial fragrances, sulfates, phthalates, synthetics, and petrochemicals
- Organic anti-acne cosmetics are being preferred over chemical-laden regular anti-acne cosmetics products. Chemical-based products are harsh on the skin and cause side effects. Organic products have no side effects and are gentler on the skin. Moreover, chemicals in conventional skincare products penetrate the skin and enter the bloodstream, which can lead to a range of disorders such as hormonal imbalance and cancer.
- Preference for organic anti-acne cosmetics has emerged as a key driver for the global anti-acne cosmetics market, owing to no side effects
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Demand for Anti-acne Cosmetics Solutions for Men
- Large anti-acne cosmetic manufacturers are launching product range for men as a result of the rise in demand from this segment. Grooming as a regimen is not restricted to women anymore and thus, manufacturers are catering to the increasing demand.
- Men have started investing and paying attention to their looks, which is one of the key drivers for the market
Europe to Hold a Leading Share of Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market
- In terms of region, the global anti-acne cosmetics market can be divided into: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- Countries considered under North America are the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the anti-acne cosmetics market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes anti-acne cosmetics market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America anti-acne cosmetics market has been studied for Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe captured the largest market share due to awareness about personal care and preference for online shopping.
- Asia Pacific anti-acne cosmetics market is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period. The market is largely driven by the demand for these products due to influence and popularity of Korean beauty products in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in anti-acne cosmetics market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Anti-acne Cosmetics Market
Players in the global anti-acne cosmetics market are focusing on strengthening their distribution channel in organized retailing to increase sales revenue. Moreover, beauty bloggers and vloggers provide an effective channel to expand consumer reach. Manufacturers provide free samples to these bloggers who post product reviews on their social media channels. Furthermore, manufacturers are collaborating with farmers to source ingredients directly from them. This increases the product’s attractiveness to the consumer. These are some of the important strategies being adopted by key players. A few of the key players operating in the global anti-acne cosmetics market are:
- Clinique Laboratories, llc.
- The Proactiv Company LLC
- Murad LLC
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (Neutrogena)
- Vichy Laboratories
- La Roche-Posay
- The Mentholatum Company
- L’Oréal Paris
- Sephora USA, Inc.
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market, by Type
- Creams & Lotions
- Cleanser & Toner
- Others (Soaps, Oils, etc.)
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market, by Gender
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global anti-acne cosmetics market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Request for Pre Book Report here:
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.