Reports and Data’s latest industry analysis report is a reliable source of information on the global Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride industry and its key segments. The report lays stress on the current market size, market share and key market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, supply & demand ratios, upcoming market trends, technological innovations, and value chain analysis. The accurate market projections contained in the report are predicated on historical and present market data and effective research methodologies. The report presents quantitative and qualitative industry insights, along with vital information related to market revenue growth rate, industry annual sales, regional outlook, product type & application ranges, and key industry statistics. Furthermore, the report discusses some major challenges, imminent threats, unfavorable government policies, and stringent regulatory frameworks in the market that are likely to negatively impact its growth in the years to come.
Receive a sample copy of the global Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride market report, visit @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2133
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Dyes stuff and pigments have extensive applications in the construction, apparel, and automotive industry, which contribute to the growing trends in the future. On the other hand, fumed alumina has a wide range of applications as adhesives and sealant in paint & coatings, packaging, and other industries.
- Asia-pacific is undergoing faster industrialization, urbanization, pharmaceutical, paints, and coating industries, which are driving the demand for anhydrous aluminum chloride for various applications and contributing to the growth in anhydrous aluminum chloride market.
- Granule’s form of the material is its dominating segment. This is mainly due to various applications where the granules are used, thus being more valuable than the powdered form.
- The dyes and pigments segment is showing the fastest growth of the anhydrous aluminum chloride market. Anhydrous aluminum chloride is used as a catalyst to derive major dye intermediates.
- Granule form segment of anhydrous aluminum chloride is valued at USD 3 million in 2018 and is expected to grow rapidly with a market share of 54.5%.
- Rise in domestic production of dyes and chemical pigments. Also, China, Japan, and India are major producers and consumers of pesticides, pharmaceutical drugs, and cosmetics in Asia-Pacific with CAGR of 5.2%.
- Hydrocarbon resins are valued at USD 89.5 million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 126.27 million in 2026 with steady growth.
- Some of the key market players in anhydrous aluminum chloride are BASF SE, Kemira, Gulbrandsen, Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd., Aditya Birla Chemicals, Base Metal Group, Xiangshui Long Yang and Lynwon Group.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anhydrous-aluminium-chloride-market
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented the anhydrous aluminum chloride market based on form, applications, and region:
Form (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016–2026)
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016–2026)
- Dyes and Pigments
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
- Hydrocarbon Resins
- Fumed Alumina
- Electrolytic Production of Aluminium
- Titanium Dioxide
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
The materials & chemicals industry consists of companies that engage in the manufacture of a wide range of industrial and commercial products using various chemicals and raw materials such as oil, natural gas, metals, and minerals. Growing demand for consumer products such as soaps, perfumes, detergents, extensive usage of chemicals and raw materials in industries including buildings & construction, food & beverage, and agriculture, and increasing demand for environmentally sustainable raw materials and chemicals are among the key drivers for the industry growth. Rising environmental awareness, technological advancements in various chemical products, development of organic chemicals and materials, growing use of high-performance agrochemicals and specialty chemicals are other major factors bolstering the growth of this industry.
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2133
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is the expected revenue growth rate of the global Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride market?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride Market?
- What are the latest and emerging trends influencing market growth significantly?
- What are the imminent risks and challenges in the Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride industry?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis performed by authors of the report?
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports