The Growth of Ammonium Chloride market is huge. The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=947
Ammonium chloride is an inorganic chemical compound, which is predominantly used as a fertilizer. Other bundled applications of ammonium chloride in pharmaceuticals, food, textiles and other metal industries, have fetched notable advancements over the past decades.
Global ammonium chloride market is poised to reflect moderate growth under 5% for these sectors. However, agrochemicals would still be the dominant application of ammonium chloride. The recent past has witnessed a resurgence of fertilizer grade ammonium chloride whose market is forecast to surpass US$ 2 Bn in 2029, reveals Fact.MR in a recently published report on ammonium chloride market.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=947
Key takeaways of the Global Ammonium Chloride Market
- Ammonium chloride is used as a fertilizer for gaining high yield in paddy crops, which is a dominant grade, and accounts for around 90% market share.
- Use of ammonium chloride as a salty flavor additive, a replacement to common salt is trending in Western Europe, and the trend is likely to migrate to other regions in the mid-term forecast.
- Owing to technological advancements in Lithium-ion and polymer based batteries, ammonium chloride battery is now outdated. Thus, battery grade ammonium chloride is poised to experience stagnant growth till 2029.
- Demand for ammonium chloride from medical/ pharmaceuticals in 2029 is anticipated to increase two fold from that of 2019.
- East Asia is expected to maintain its reign in terms of supply and demand, accounting for more than three fourth of global ammonium chloride supply
- The ammonium chloride market is fragmented in nature, with prominent manufactures of ammonium chloride coming from China.
- Global ammonium chloride market is highly import-oriented, China is the largest exporter of ammonium chloride, the demand for ammonium chloride in Latin America and MEA is predominantly met through imports only.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
“Owing to established application of ammonium chloride in fertilizers, the manufacturers need to re-configure strategy for focused development in other niche applications. Prominent manufactures are now focusing on exploring newer applications to track developments in ammonium chloride market.” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Manufacturers Adopting Dual Process to Ease Out Production Cost
Ammonium chloride manufacturers are predominantly using the Hou’s process, which produces soda ash with ammonium chloride as a by-product. Through this, manufacturers have achieved a competitive advantage as the price of soda ash has been decreasing worldwide, therefore leading to a reduction in production cost. Some global manufacturers have targeted this product specification by closely monitoring market attractiveness.
More Valuable Insights on Ammonium Chloride Market:
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Ammonium Chloride market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. The study divulges essential insights on the Ammonium Chloride market on the basis of grade (fertilizer, pharma, food and battery/ industrial) and application (agrochemicals, medical /pharmaceuticals, food additives, leather & textiles, batteries, metal works and others) across six major regions.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/947/S
The report answers important questions which include:
- Why is player leading the Ammonium Chloride Market in region?
- Which factors pose a negative impact on the Ammonium Chloride Market growth?
- What was the value registered by the Ammonium Chloride Market in 2018?
- What challenges do the Ammonium Chloride Market players face during R&D stages?
- Which countries contribute a significant share to the total market revenue in region?
Key findings of the Market report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the Ammonium Chloride market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each Market player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the Market during the forecast period.
Why choose Fact.MR ?
Looking forth to invest in business intelligence offerings on the web? Then Fact.MR has just the right thing for you – insights from trusted sources and up-to-data information on various industries to empower companies and clients. With new-age market tools, our dedicated team of professionals thrive to provide clients with current market situation across different geographies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemicals and Materials Landscape
Low VOC Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5414/low-voc-adhesives-market
Consumer Appliance Coatings Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5420/consumer-appliance-coatings-market
Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5442/glass-bonding-adhesives-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583