Airborne Telemetry Market: Introduction
- Telemetry is the process of gathering and processing critical information on board spacecraft, aircraft, projectiles, and UAVs. In other words, airborne telemetry is used as remote sensing to measure and collect data from inaccessible points and transmit it to the receiving equipment. The transmission media may be air, space, or copper wires, depending on the application.
- Airborne telemetry solutions are lightweight and portable systems that can be used to acquire, transmit, and record data or parameters such as velocity, altitude, temperature, etc. These parameters are measured and transmitted to distant station where they are analyzed, displayed, and recorded.
Increasing usage of airborne telemetry in defense and aerospace sectors
- Airborne telemetry is built to function in harsh conditions experienced in defense and aerospace sectors. Demand for smart weapons and systems for modern warfare is increasing, which is fueling the requirement for efficient transmission of data. This, in turn, is creating opportunities for the airborne telemetry market.
- Demand for wireless telemetry is increasing due to a rise in the number of aircraft deliveries. In the aerospace sector, airborne telemetry is employed for navigation, communications, and real-time positioning of the aircraft. These factors are fueling the demand for airborne telemetry in aerospace and defense sectors.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=72771<ype=S
Technological advancements for defense operations is fueling the market growth
- Investments in research & development of defense equipment has been increasing for the last decade, due to increasing civil unrest and other factors across the globe. Furthermore, usage of network centric military communications and cloud computing has been increasing. These factors are fueling the airborne telemetry market.
- However, factors such as defense budget cuts and high costs associated with airborne telemetry solutions and equipment may hamper the market
Asia Pacific Market to expand significantly
- In terms of region, the global airborne telemetry market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The airborne telemetry market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period
- This is attributed to a wide range of applications, growing technological advancements, increasing investments in defense by developing economies such as India and China, and expansion of the aerospace industry in Asia Pacific. Thus, these factors are expected to increase the demand for airborne telemetry products in the region.
- The airborne telemetry market in North America and Europe is projected to expand at a prominent growth rate due to increasing competition among the players in these region. The market in Middle East & Africa is likely to expand at a sluggish growth rate during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global airborne telemetry market is highly fragmented, as a large number of manufacturers are present. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on product launches and technological developments to cater to the rising demand.
Key players operating in the global airborne telemetry market include:
- BAE Systems
- Honeywell International Inc.
- L3Communications Holdings
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Cobham PLC
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]