The global Air Quality Monitoring System Market size is expected to reach USD 6.8 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 7% according to a new report by Reports and Data. Air pollution has unintended consequences for the environment and ecological balance, especially in densely populated and developing countries like India and China, as well as poorly controlled fossil fuel usage in many countries and global warming, among other factors. Governments have been allocating larger portions of their budgets to environmental pollution management, which includes the construction of air quality monitoring systems and smart city projects, both of which would serve as important drivers for air quality monitoring systems market growth over the forecast period
About 100 haze days have occurred in Jing-Jin-Ji, the Yangtze River Delta (YRD), and the Pearl River Delta (PRD) in the last three years, according to estimates from China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP), with PM2.5 concentrations two to four times higher than WHO requirements. These accidents have caused public concern due to the potential for negative health effects. According to new estimates from the 2010 Global Burden of Disease (GBD), outdoor air pollution is a much bigger public health problem than previously believed, causing 2.1 million premature deaths in Asia per year. Outdoor air pollution is now classified among the top ten global risks, as well as among the top five or six in Asia’s developing countries, for the first time.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3898
Some of the key vendors in the market are 3M; Emerson Electric Co.; General Electric Company; HORIBA, Ltd.; Merck; Siemens AG; Teledyne Technologies Incorporated; and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Key Highlights From The Report:
- Based on product type, the market has been divided into indoor and outdoor monitoring systems. In 2022, the outdoor category dominated the industry.
- Due to a rise in the number of air quality monitoring station installations in public areas, fixed systems accounted for a larger share of the market in 2022.
- Based on contaminants, the market has been divided into chemical and physical divisions. In 2022, the chemical segment dominated the market due to increasing vehicular emissions, which include harmful pollutants including carbon monoxide.
- Hardware will account for the largest revenue share in 2022, thanks to modernised architectures of real-time applications.
- In 2022, the automotive end-use market will be dominated by the oil and gas end-use segment. Increasing demand for natural gas and petroleum has resulted in the rapid expansion of oil and gas pipeline networks.
- The industrial segment had the largest market share in 2022 and is expected to rise the fastest over the next six years.
- Asia Pacific is projected to rise at the fastest rate during the forecast period, owing to the increasing prevalence of respiratory and cardiovascular diseases caused by air pollution in various cities across the world.
Browse Complete Report “Air Quality Monitoring System Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-quality-monitoring-system-market
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global air quality monitoring system market report based on product type, pollutant, component, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Pollutant Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Nitrogen Oxides
- Sulfur Oxides
- Carbon Oxides
- Volatile Organic Compounds
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Output devices
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3898
Regional Bifurcation of the Air Quality Monitoring System Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com