- Central vehicle computer is a system that provides a solution for vehicle applications including driving performance monitoring as well as driving ability of driver. The system supports a wide range of peripherals and connections and can be adapted to all kind of vehicle management systems such as with GPS, fleet monitoring, and vehicle repairing systems.
- The central vehicle computer is a like scalable kit that contains electronic systems, including hardware and software, along with all requirements and conditions. It is ultimately a software and system architecture in which all central computers, sensors, and control units are connected to each other for the entire vehicle. The benefits of such a modular design is that it provides flexibility to automaker when developing vehicle computers for different vehicle models.
Request for a sample:
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market:
- Production of premium vehicles and the demand for them is increasing at a significant pace in various countries across North America, Asia Pacific, including India and China. This, in turn, is boosting the demand for automotive central vehicle computers.
- In case of premium vehicles, additional functions are provided by adding extra software modules or special chips to the printed circuit boards. Therefore, consumers look forward to choosing such a type of vehicles, which is likely to propel the automotive central vehicle computer market across the globe.
- Demand for central vehicle computer system is considerably high due to rising focus on advanced vehicle management systems in upcoming vehicles. OEMs are planning to add more features such as GPS and fleet monitoring in their forthcoming vehicles. Furthermore, the central vehicle computer system improves driving, by making it safe and more comfortable to the driver. These factors fuel the automotive central vehicle computer market.
- Regulatory bodies around the globe are mandating several norms and regulations on vehicle and component manufacturers, especially for premium vehicles, to enhance the safety of vehicles and driver. Several key players in the industry are focusing more on the development of advanced safety systems for vehicles in order to comply with the norms enacted by these organizing bodies. Furthermore, major players are investing more to develop the automotive central vehicle computer market.
Challenges of Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market
- Cost of the vehicle increases owing to the integration of additional systems and power electronics devices within the vehicle. Majority of consumers in developing countries are price-sensitive, which restrains the market for vehicles in these countries.
- Integration of these systems in vehicles requires greater precision and technology expertise. Therefore, additional efficiency is required for integration of vehicle central computer, which in turn hinders the market in developing countries.
North America to hold significant share of global automotive central vehicle computer market
- North America is a highly populous region for the automotive industry, which can be attributed to employment opportunities and increased standards of living in this region. Therefore, North America accounted for a prominent share of the automotive central vehicle computer market across the globe.
- Rise in production of vehicles and increase in demand for development and technologies, has prompted several key OEMs to invest in the development, manufacture, and integration of such a technologies within vehicles, which in turn boosts the automotive central vehicle computer market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market:
The global automotive central vehicle computer market is consolidated with the presence of top manufacturers across the globe. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive central vehicle computer market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Borgwarner Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Ask for brochure:
Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release: