Acute Agitation and Aggression Treatment Market – Scope of the Study
[245 Pages Report] Transparency Market Research (TMR) conducted a comprehensive assessment regarding the growth potential of the acute agitation and aggression treatment market, in its latest research report, for the forecast period of 2019-2027. The research report consists of some distinguished insights for stakeholders for them to sustain their position and move to a higher market share. This exclusive research report is intended at providing rare and distinguished insights pertaining to the growth of the acute agitation and aggression treatment market, and offers information regarding the growth opportunities for market players. With the help of the insights mentioned in the research report, stakeholders in the acute agitation and aggression treatment market will be able to gain a brief outlook on its growth trajectory, which can help them in making well-informed strategies for their business growth.
Request Brochure for Report –
Acute Agitation and Aggression Treatment Market – Profitability Lies in the Exclusiveness of Product Portfolio
The number of people suffering from dementia, as found by the World Health Organization (WHO), is estimated to reach 70 million by 2030, and exceed 105 million by 2050. The prevalence of mental health disorders and their progression at a staggering rate is being well-analyzed by government authorities and discerning investors across the world, which is leading to huge investments in the acute agitation and aggression treatment landscape.
With acute agitation and aggression being a common symptom among patients suffering from various types of mental illnesses, the healthcare industry is expending efforts towards developing effective panaceas. In 2018, the acute agitation and aggression treatment market registered a value of ~US$ 2.9 billion, and is projected to represent a compound annual growth rate of ~5 percent during 2019-2027 – finds a recently published Transparency Market Research (TMR) report.
Modern-day individuals give equal attention to mental health and physical health, given the easy access to healthcare information through online and offline channels. Intense research & development activities undertaken for the introduction of novel drugs with high efficiency and potency, coupled with numerous pipeline drugs, are projected to add new growth tangents to the acute agitation and aggression treatment market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Acute Agitation and Aggression Treatment Market –
North America to Capture Leading Share in the Acute Agitation and Aggression Treatment Market
- The report offers detailed segmentation of the global acute agitation and aggression treatment market based on drug class, route of administration, indication, end user, and region. In terms of drug class, the global acute agitation and aggression treatment market has been classified into first-generation anti-psychotics, second-generation anti-psychotics, benzodiazepines, and others.
- Based on indication, the global acute agitation and aggression treatment market has been categorized into schizophrenia, dementia, bipolar disorder, depression, drug-induced agitation and aggression, alcohol withdrawal, and others. In terms of end user, the global acute agitation and aggression treatment market has been divided into hospitals & ambulatory surgical centers, psychiatric care facilities, and others.
- Geographically, the global acute agitation and aggression treatment market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- North America is projected to hold a prominent share in the acute agitation and aggression treatment market throughout the forecast period.
Acute Agitation and Aggression Treatment Market: Companies Profiled
The report provides profiles of the leading players operating in the global acute agitation and aggression treatment market. These include –
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Janssen Biotech, Inc. (Johnson & Johnson)
- Lundbeck A/S
Buy Acute Agitation and Aggression Treatment Report –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453