Acquired Hemophilia Therapeutics Market: Introduction
- Acquired hemophilia is a rare autoimmune disease, wherein the body’s own immune system destroys blood clotting factor and prevents blood clotting, resulting in excessive bleeding. This is not congenital and develops suddenly due to abnormality in the immune system.
- Acquired hemophilia is characterized by production of antibodies, also called inhibitors, which attack clotting factor VIII ? a protein required for normal blood clotting, leading to uncontrolled bleeding. Symptoms of acquired hemophilia include prolonged bleeding, hematuria, gastrointestinal bleeding, bruising, and frequent nosebleeds.
- The causes of acquired hemophilia include autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, and psoriasis. It is also associated with certain medical conditions such as lymphoproliferative diseases, cancer, tumors, and pregnancy. Acquired hemophilia is extremely rare and can be fatal.
- It can be diagnosed by physical examination describing the bleeding patterns. X-ray or MRI scan can be carried out to detect internal bleeding. Screening coagulation laboratory tests and factor VIII test are preferred to confirm acquired hemophilia.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=62739
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Acquired Hemophilia Therapeutics Market
- Rise in prevalence of autoimmune diseases, increase in the geriatric population, and surge in research expenditure in developing countries are anticipated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Additionally, high unmet clinical needs in patients with acquired hemophilia, rise in awareness about the condition, and favorable reimbursement policies are major factors projected to drive the global acquired hemophilia therapeutics market
- However, limited availability of novel treatments for acquired hemophilia in developing countries acts as a major restraint of the global acquired hemophilia therapeutics market
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Acquired Hemophilia Therapeutics Market –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Acquired Hemophilia Therapeutics Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global market during the forecast period. Increase in the geriatric population, high awareness about the disease condition, favorable government support, and improved healthcare infrastructure are major factors that are anticipated to propel the market in North America from 2021 to 2031. According to National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) estimates, acquired hemophilia is likely to affect approximately 0.2 to 1 individuals per 1,000,000/year in the U.S.
- The acquired hemophilia therapeutics market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high CAGR between 2021 and 2031. This high growth rate can be attributed to increase in research expenditure and rise in awareness about the disease among the population.
Pre book Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Acquired Hemophilia Therapeutics Market
Major players operating in the global acquired hemophilia therapeutics market are listed below:
- Biogen, Inc.
- Shire plc
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- BioXcel Corporation
- Genetech, Inc.
- Genentech, Inc.
- Ferring B.V.
- Pfizer, Inc.
Ask for Discount :
Browse more Market Reports:
Diabetes Drugs Market:
Gestational Diabetes Treatment Market:
Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market:
Non-invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453