Client Virtualization Software Market – Introduction
- Client virtualization software, also called client-server computing model, stores the virtualized desktop and app on an enterprise centralized server system instead of physical machines
- Currently, companies use three types of client virtualization software: presentation virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure, and application virtualization software solutions
- Client virtualization software is supported by the Virtual Machine (VM) of the user machine that includes a set of business applications. Client virtualization software helps in compliance management and enhances platform security with a centralized system. Thus, it increases application availability and reliability.
- Companies are adopting client virtualization software to provide flexibility to employees/users to work and access the system from anywhere and anytime without physical device restrictions
- Technology-based companies and commercial sectors are increasingly adopting client virtualization software in order to boost the efficiency of employees and accelerate business operations through digital platforms
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80770
Key Drivers of Client Virtualization Software Market
- Increase in adoption of advanced client management platforms to reduce time and costs related to business process and security of client information in companies is expected to drive the market. Companies are investing in tools to be used in the desktop virtualization process and transforming the distributed computing system to centralized IT platforms. This is also anticipated to boost the global client virtualization software market.
- Rise in adoption of cloud-based software services is also estimated to create better business opportunities for solution providers of client virtualization software
Lack of Awareness among Small & Medium Enterprises and Support Issues in Offline Mode Expected to Hamper Market
- Lack of awareness about client virtualization software may adversely impact the demand for the software among small and medium enterprises. This is anticipated to restrain the market.
- System require Internet and network availability to access client virtualization software, as the platform does not support offline mode. This is likely to negatively affect productivity, thus hampering the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Client Virtualization Software Market
- Companies are increasingly adopting the work-from-home business model during the COVID-19 pandemic. They are also changing business policies such as bring your own device (BYOD) to provide more safety in terms of using the system and hardware devices. Demand for client virtualization software is increasing among large technology-based companies, as the software improves the efficiency of employees and provides a reliable service platform. The ecosystem is also affected by the low adoption rate among small and medium enterprises and the low growth rate of new users.
- Demand for client virtualization software solutions has been moderate during the COVID-19 lockdown situations. However, it is likely to increase during the forecast period due to the rising dependency of companies on digital platforms.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80770
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Client Virtualization Software Market
- North America holds prominent share of the client virtualization software market due to the increase in adoption of advanced business applications and platforms among large enterprises in the region to reduce enterprise expense on infrastructure
- The client virtualization software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a faster pace than that in other regions during the forecast period due to rise in investment in the software by major players and growth in number of IT and services companies in the region
Click here to read more about market share by company, 2019
Key Players Operating in Global Client Virtualization Software Market
- Oracle Corporation
Oracle Corporation is a U.S.-based information technology company that provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. It has three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. The Services segment offers consulting services, advanced customer support services, and education services.
- IBM Corporation
IBM Corporation is a leading global company that specializes in the manufacture and marketing of various products, including computer hardware, middleware, and software, besides providing hosting and IT consulting services.
Other key players operating in the global client virtualization software market include Cisco Systems, Inc., Parallels Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., and VMware, Inc.
Global Client Virtualization Software Market: Research Scope
Global Client Virtualization Software Market, by Type
- Presentation Virtualization
- Application Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization
Global Client Virtualization Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Client Virtualization Software Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
- Health Care
- Public Sector
Global Client Virtualization Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Virtual Desktop Software
- Virtual Client Computing
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.