The Global Acacia Protein Market is projected to reach USD 982.1 million by 2027. The market is fueled by the rising awareness for the about food nutrition and dietary improvements. Also, Increase in confectionery, bakery, food & beverages, and sports drink consumption along with the rise in consumer awareness pertaining to health concerns is expected to support the market growth. Acacia contains nearly 25% of protein compared to cereal based proteins, which makes it a prominent alternatives of those proteins.
The global Acacia Protein market research report provides a brief overview inclusive of competitive landscape and key developments in the market. It provides an extensive study analysis of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, corporate deals and partnerships, among others. It also offers insights into company overview, financial standing, business expansion plans, and revenue growth of each company.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3486
Key participants include AIDP Inc., Axiom Foods Inc., Bioway (Xi’an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd., Golden Grain Group Ltd., AcaciaBran Technologies, Nutrition Resource Inc., Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd, Shafi Gluco Chem Pvt. Ltd., The Green Labs LLC, and Top Health Ingredients Inc., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The overall dietary supplement sales for children are expected to rise during the forecast period. It was observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend relatively large amounts of money on the health of their children in relation to family income.
- A new trend emerging in the dietary supplements market is the need to use organic or sustainable ingredients.
- The consumption of Acacia protein within the food & beverages increases the nutrition composition, power, and muscle mass of the human body, which has led to rapid adoption of the product in sports & energy nutrition and post-exercise foods & drinks.
- Nutraceuticals & feed grade sub-segment had a market share of 28.6% in 2019 due to its remarkable usage of the Acacia protein based formulation for making end-use dietary & nutritional supplements.
- In December 2019, Nexira launched a new premium nutritional brand Acacia gum and baobab.
- In March 2020, Nutiva expanded its MCT Portfolio, having launched the new Organic MCT Protein line-up that includes prebiotic acacia fiber.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3486
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global on the basis of product, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Protein Isolates
- Protein Concentrates
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverages
- Nutraceuticals & Feed Grade
- Personal Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acacia-protein-market
Identifying the basic business drivers, challenges, and tactics adopted:
- The report provides intrinsic details and fluctuating aspects that influence the commercial dynamics of the Acacia Protein market along with integral factors of the rise in the demand for the product have been mapped across vital geographical regions.
- An overview of the multifarious applications, business areas and the latest trends observed in the industry has been laid out by this study.
- Various challenges overlooking the business and the numerous strategies employed by the industry players for successful marketing of the product have also been illustrated.
- The research inspects the sales channels (indirect, direct, marketing) that companies have chosen for the primary product distributors and the superior clientele of the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports:
Read industry related blogs:
Browse other reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370