Vegetable protein plays an important role in vegan/ vegetarian diets. To obtain a proper nutrition profile that might result from a strict vegan diet, individuals often turn to vegetable protein supplements to acquire those.
With the increase in the vegan population, more and more companies are trying to accommodate to the changing food culture, and are pushing forward more vegetable protein products in the market. One more segment of a vegetable protein that has seen a surge in demand is that of texturized vegetable proteins.
Opportunities for market participants in vegetable proteins market are plenty, owing to the rise of vegetarianism, worldwide. Modern consumers are more aware than ever of the negative impact a non-vegetarian diet leaves on the planet, and moving towards more sustainable vegetarian/ vegan diets. This growth is further fueled by the marketing efforts taken by the manufacturers of vegetable proteins and an increased social media influence upon consumers.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request For A Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2867
Vegetable proteins have found their way into health supplements.
For decades, health supplements, especially protein supplements, have been derived from animal milk or eggs, and so on. The preference for vegetable proteins has seen multiple companies coming out with vegetable protein-based health supplements that now appeal to a wider consumer base.
Marketing efforts for vegetable protein-based supplements has been focused on the benefits of a purer form of proteins and cruelty-free nature, while delivering the same or better results than that of the whey protein counterparts.
By form, the global vegetable proteins market has been segmented as:
By source, the global vegetable proteins market has been segmented as:
By end use, the global vegetable proteins market has been segmented as:
- Health Supplements
- Processed Foods
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=2867
Important doubts related to the Vegetable Proteins Market clarified in the report:
- Which regional market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period?
- How has the surging prices of raw materials during the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the growth of the Vegetable Protein market?
- Why are market players focusing on R&D and innovations?
- Are market players expanding their global presence? If yes, how?
Report regional analysis includes:
- North America
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
Global Vegetable Protein Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in the global vegetable proteins market are ADM Specialty Ingredients (Europe) B.V, Cargill, Incorporated, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co, Roquette S.A., BENEO GmbH, OPTIMUM NUTRITION, Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA, Coperion GmbH, House Foods America Corporation, SunOpta, Puris, etc.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2867
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Opportunities for Market Participants in the Vegetable Proteins Market
Opportunities for market participants in the vegetable proteins market are plenty, owing to the rise of vegetarianism, worldwide.
Modern consumers are more aware than ever of the negative impact a non-vegetarian diet leaves on the planet, and moving towards more sustainable vegetarian/ vegan diets. This growth is further fueled by the marketing efforts taken by the manufacturers of vegetable proteins and an increased social media influence upon consumers
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2867/S
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Why Choose Fact.MR ?
- Our analysts have exceptional knowledge of the latest market research techniques
- We use the latest market research and analytical tools to curate market reports
- High-quality customized reports available as per the client’s requirements
- Our team consists of highly experienced and trained analysts
- Swift and prompt customer support for domestic and international clients
- COVID-19 analysis with credible insights
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/10/25/1627196/0/en/Tier-1-Players-Dominate-Automotive-Paint-Robots-Market-Account-for-Nearly-80-Revenue-Share.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates