Global Yoga Mats Market: Overview
The global yoga market is envisaged to experience a rise in demand during the forecast period due to the rise in the ongoing trend to take physical activities. Rapid urbanization and changed in lifestyle has resulted one to forget the physical activities, thanks to the incessant technological advancement.
Rise in health conscious population is promoting indoor fitness exercises such as yoga. Uptake of yoga has also increased as it cost effective and doesn’t not requires certain amount of equipment’s, thus aiding the growth of the global yoga mats market.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request For A Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=768
Mental and Physical Health among Customers to Broaden the Scope of Growth for Leading Manufacturers
Growing health and fitness concerns among individuals are encouraging individuals to invest in physical activities such as Yoga. Nearly 2 billion people in the world practice yoga daily to maintain their physical health, mental health, and improving athletic performance.
As yoga is becoming popular among individuals across regions, international government organizations such as United Nations General Assembly declared June 21 as the International Yoga day.
Important doubts related to the Market clarified in the report:
- Which regional market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period?
- How has the surging prices of raw materials during the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the growth of the market?
- Why are market players focusing on R&D and innovations?
- Are market players expanding their global presence? If yes, how?
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=768
Report regional analysis includes:
- North America
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
Yoga Studios across Countries in Asia and Europe to Encourage Customer Purchase Decisions
With the increasing number of Yoga studios cropping up in China, demand for Yoga mats will continue to escalate in the country.
The company is offering these Yoga mats at reasonable and discounted prices to the customers to establish their brand identity and improve their position in the competitive market.
As most of the Yoga studios are based in various countries of Asia and Europe, demand for Yoga mats will continue to intensify in these regions. Increasing number of Yoga studios in Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Bali, and China has encouraged individuals to practice Yoga and incorporate a healthy lifestyle.
Key manufacturers identified in the global market of Yoga mat include Tomuno, Manduka Prolite, Jade Fusion, and PrAna Revolution.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=768
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support https://www.factmr.com/checkout/768/S
Why Go For Fact.MR ?
- Our analysts have exceptional knowledge of the latest market research techniques
- We use the latest market research and analytical tools to curate market reports
- High-quality customized reports available as per the client’s requirements
- Our team consists of highly experienced and trained analysts
- Swift and prompt customer support for domestic and international clients
- COVID-19 analysis with credible insights
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/09/06/1912151/0/en/Honey-Market-to-Register-5-1-Forecasted-Growth-Reveals-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates