3D Integrated Circuits: Introduction
- 3D integrated circuit is a metal oxide semiconductor integrated circuit made by stacking silicon wafers or dies and by interconnecting them vertically. A 3D integrated circuit has the potential to enhance chip performance, functionality, and device packing density.
- 3D integrated circuits (3D-ICs) provide good integration of different materials, devices, and signals, possess smaller package size, faster on-chip communications, and higher performance
- 3D integrated circuit has vertically stacked two or more layers of active electronic components. Each active layer consists of processor, cores, memories, analog RF circuits, sensors, etc. ‘Through-Silicon-Vias (TSVs)’ are inserted into 3D-ICs to produce power between the distinct levels.
- 3D-ICs are widely used in portable devices such as smartphones and tablet computers, as they provide power and space saving with improved battery life and form factor
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=66956
Growing Demand for 3D Integrated Circuits Market
- Modern electronic device demand high speed data processing, transmission, smart and connected devices, increased storage capacity, and high brightness lighting, which are major factors boosting the 3D integrated circuits market
- High performance networking devices with large storage capacity require high bandwidth to manage the memory and bandwidth. The information and communication technology sector is also adopting 3D integrated circuits in their applications.
- 3D integrated circuit is an ideal solution to cater to the demand for miniaturization of devices in the microelectronics industry by making the devices denser and reducing the electronic components
- Rise in demand for high-bandwidth memory (HBM) chips, which offer large bandwidth and low power consumption, is estimated to boost the 3D integrated circuits market
- 3D integrated circuits possess smaller form factor and provide enhanced performance as compared to 2D integrated circuits, which is suitable for sensor and sensor interface applications such as smart cities, industry 4.0, or IoT
Asia Pacific to Lead Global 3D Integrated Circuits Market
- Expansion of the telecom industry and rise in demand for consumer electronic devices drive the 3D integrated circuits market
- Significantly high population in Asia Pacific boosts the sale of smart devices in the region. Consequently, major manufacturers such as Samsung Electronics co., Toshiba, and Sony Corporation are leading the market in Asia Pacific.
- Demand for smart home intelligent security systems such as security lock, thermostat, fan controllers, smart smoke detectors, energy monitors, door and window sensors, doorbells, etc., is rising, which in turn is fueling the 3D integrated circuits market
- In the health care sector, 3D integrated circuits are utilized in smaller hearing aids, visual aids, and heart monitors, to help people interact with surrounding environment, which in turn fuels the 3D integrated circuits market in Asia Pacific
Purchase Premium Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=66956<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global 3D Integrated Circuits Market
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- United Microelectronics Corporation
- Xilinx Inc.
- IBM Corporation
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rapid-adoption-of-cloud-based-platforms-to-benefit-companies-in-the-global-tax-software-market-whilst-outbreak-of-covid-19-to-accelerate-use-of-digital-platforms-for-tax-filing-processes-tmr-301249303.html