The government and non-government investments in cancer research & development, coupled with the large scale end uses of stem cell research are influencing the market growth.
Market Size – USD 1,032.9 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 15.8%, Market Trends –Rising incidence of several chronic diseases worldwide.
The global 3D cell culture market is expected to reach USD 3,319.43 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This is mainly contributed by the government and non-government investments for cancer research & development, coupled with the large scale end users for stem cell research. The growing popularity of regenerative medicine, increasing patients of oncological diseases, as well as the demand for 3D cell culture in the pharmaceutical industry, are some of the factors driving the market growth. Moreover, the growing demand for organ transplantation will also have a positive impact on the growth of the market.
The 3D cell culture is a much more satisfactory model simulating the in vivo cell behaviors, organization, morphology, and physiology. Assembling multi-layer 3D cell structures can only be made possible by using scaffolds, which are micro-organized cell supports that greatly influence cell differentiation and proliferation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1333
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Advanced Biomatrix, 3D Biotek, corning Incorporated, Becton and Dickinson Company (BD), Thermo Fisher scientific Inc., Global cell solutions Inc., Nanofiber solutions, VWR Corporation, Synthecon incorporated, Lonza Group Ltd., and Tecan Trading AG., among others.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Polymeric scaffolds
- Micropatterned Surface Microplates
- Hanging drop microplates
- Spheroid microplates containing Ultra-Low Attachment (ULA) coating
- Microfluidic 3D cell culture
- Magnetic levitations & 3D bioprinting
- 3D Bioreactors
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Tissue engineering & Immunohistochemistry
- Drug development
- Stem cell research
End users Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries
- Research laboratories and institutes
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1333
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global 3D Cell Culture market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/3d-cell-culture-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of technology into scaffold based, scaffold-free, and 3D bioreactors.
- The scaffold-free products are forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 12.3% during the forecast period, attributed by the challenges associated with the use of scaffolds, such as interference of scaffolds with cell-to-cellular interactions and in the assembly of cell produced Extra Cellular Matrices (ECM).
- Scaffold-free techniques form non-adherent cell aggregates called spheroids, to mimic the solid tissues by secreting their extracellular matrix and displaying differential nutrient availability. These techniques are consistent in size and shape and are better in-vitro cellular models for high-throughput screening.
- The market is segmented on the basis of the application into cancer, tissue engineering & immunohistochemistry, drug development, stem cell research, and others.
- The stem cell research application is forecasted to have the highest CAGR of 12.5%. Many researchers have contributed to clinical trials of stem cell approaches to treating colorectal cancer, spinal cord injury, vision problems, HIV/AIDS and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Many researchers have also used stem cells to uncover essential insights about kidney disease, ALS, arthritis, Zika virus, congenital disabilities and a wide variety of injuries.
- The market is segmented on the basis of end users into biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, research laboratories and institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centers, and others.
- Research laboratories and institutes segment is forecasted to have the highest CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period, due to rising investments by the government and non-government organizations towards research projects conducted by academic and research institutes.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 11.7% during the forecast period owing to developing healthcare & pharmaceutical industry in this region.
- Asia Pacific has been adopting and advancing itself in terms of technology, owing to the growing population and rise in the number of people suffering from dangerous diseases like cancer, spinal cord injury, vision problems, HIV/AIDS, and Alzheimer’s disease, among others.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1333
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370