The global women’s health market is expected to reach USD 24.48 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The women’s healthcare market is experiencing high demand attributable to a growing demand for devices (intrauterine devices, vaginal rings, and implants) and drugs (Prolia, Evista, Xgeva, Mirena, and Zometa, among others) in applications comprising contraceptives, postmenopausal osteoporosis, hormonal infertility, menopause, endometriosis, and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), among others.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/91
Key Market Competitors
The global Women’s Health industry is widely fragmented due to the presence of numerous competitors across several regional and local segments of the market. These players are said to dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies operating in this market are in high competition with one another in terms of technological capabilities, product development and innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
Merck & Co., Allergan, Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Pfizer, Amgen, Lupin Limited, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Agile Therapeutics, and Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation, among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- By product type, devices held a substantial women’s health market share in 2019. The introduction of minimally invasive methods has escalated the demand for several surgical procedures amid the women population. Also, a growing trend among female patients’ towards technologically advanced techniques for treatment is the causative of market growth.
- By application, hormonal infertility is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 13.6% in the forecast period. High levels of FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) in female blood may decrease the chances of conceiving. Also, abnormal estradiol, a kind of estrogen hormone, levels may reduce the possibility of success in vitro fertilization (IVF).
- The women’s health market in the North America American region, in terms of revenue, contributed to the largest market share in 2019, attributed to the growing prevalence of women-related diseases aimed at enhancing the quality of life on promoting wellbeing and safety.
Emergen Research has segmented the global women’s health market on the basis of product type, application, end-users, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Hormonal Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Research Institutes
Regions Covered in This Report:
- North America(U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/91
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Women’s Health market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Women’s Health market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Women’s Health Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Women’s Health Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Rising prevalence of women’s chronic health disorders
188.8.131.52. Surging demand for female contraceptives
184.108.40.206. Rising emphasis on R&D
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Stringent regulatory norms
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
For further details on this report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/womens-health-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Do get in touch with us to know more about the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Oncology Informatics Market@ https://www.google.com.kg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market@ https://www.google.la/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nerve-repair-and-regeneration-market
Spinal Fusion Devices Market@ https://www.google.lv/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/spinal-fusion-devices-market
Interventional Oncology Devices Market@ https://www.google.com.lb/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interventional-oncology-devices-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756