Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market: Introduction
- Photo rejuvenation is another form of facial rejuvenation that utilizes broad wavelength light that is absorbed by brown and red pigments present under the skin. The photo rejuvenation process leads to the distribution of energy to both epidermal as well as deep layers of the skin but damages the epidermis. However, this is abated by the application of chilled crystals.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market Report from this Brochure
- Photo rejuvenation treatments result in the decline of brown spots, redness, and excess blood vessels (sun damage). Additionally, these results help to provide smooth as well as soft texture to the skin and diminish fine lines or wrinkles on the face. These treatments can be performed on various parts of the body such as neck, shoulders, chest, face, and hands. Generally, these treatments are implemented on the body areas that display signs of photo aging and others.
- The global photo rejuvenation devices market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in awareness about cosmetic treatments and the desire to stay and look young.
Request COVID Analysis on Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market –
Key Drivers of Global Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market
- The aesthetic industry has been growing at an exponential rate, as large part of the population is inclined toward enhancing their appearance. Factors, such as awareness among the population and high disposable incomes are boosting this industry. Technological advancements in the field have made available diverse treatments meant for aesthetic or cosmetic purposes. Presently, a large number of companies are concentrated on technologies that can be utilized in multiple applications. This is expected to drive the global photo rejuvenation devices market during the forecast period.
- Increase in disposable income is resulting in improved living standards of people in developed and emerging economies of the world. Moreover, there has been an increase in the prevalence of skin diseases across all age groups and surge in expenditure on personal care has resulted in high demand for aesthetic treatment. According to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), in the U.S., the average household net-adjusted disposable income per capita is US$ 44,049 per year. This figure is much higher than that of the OECD average of US$ 30,563. This has resulted in better standards of living. Increase in disposable income of the population has directly led to individuals availing better treatments for cosmetic needs. This factor is expected to fuel the global photo rejuvenation devices market during the forecast period.
Pre Book Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market Report –
High Risks Associated with Photo Rejuvenation Devices Hamper Market
- Few risks associated with treatments using photo rejuvenation devices, include itching, redness, and swelling of the skin with chances of hyperpigmentation, scarring, blistering, and in rare cases, infections
- Burning of skin during treatments for skin resurfacing, skin rejuvenation, and other facial treatments has been a major source of concern. Side effects of such injuries are sometimes extensively severe, leading to permanent and disfiguring injuries.
- Cases where patients suffered extensive burns, scarring, and hyperpigmentation have led to a mounting number of injury lawsuits. This factor is likely to hinder market growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of photo rejuvenation devices, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. The two countries account for over 30% demand for photo rejuvenation devices in the region.
- Increase in population, rise in incidences of skin diseases, and economic growth of China, India, and others countries of Southeast Asia are resulting in high per capita health care expenditure. This is anticipated to drive the photo rejuvenation devices market in the region.
- The photo rejuvenation devices market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increased investments in the health care industry of the region
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global photo rejuvenation devices market is highly competitive with top manufacturers adopting various strategies for attaining maximum market share. Some of the key players operating in the global photo rejuvenation devices market are:
- Abbott Medical Optics
- Biolitec AG
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Candela Corporation
- Erchonia Medical
- LISA Laser Products
- Alcon, Inc.
- Dornier Medtech GmbH
- AESCULIGHT LLC
- Deka Laser
- Nidek Company Ltd.
- Vascular Solutions, Inc.
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market –
Critical Limb Ischemia Treatment Market –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453