The Vacuum Loaders Market study analyzes each market player encompassed in the market study as per its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5538
As plastics are finding usefulness in numerous industries such as construction, infrastructural development, electrical and electronics, and transport, plastic-based products are thriving around the world. With the growth of this industry, the number of companies manufacturing vacuum loaders is also rising. Speciality plastics, which are gaining traction, will also require vacuum loaders in their manufacturing processes.
The spread of COVID-19 brought with it a drop in demand vacuum loaders. The pandemic led to a drop of over US$ 5.7 Mn when compared to the previous projection for the year 2020. However, the growth trajectory will normalize over 2021-22. On the whole, the global vacuum loaders market is valued at around US$ 118 million in 2020, and is anticipated to reach nearly US$ 200 million by 2030-end.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5538
Key Takeaways from Vacuum Loaders Market Study
- With accelerated use of plastic in various industries such as construction, infrastructural development, electrical and electronics, and transport, demand for vacuum loaders is also booming. From 2020 to 2030, the vacuum loaders market is expected to garner an absolute dollar opportunity of around US$ 82 Mn.
- Over the forecast years, the share of vacuum loaders by (500 – 750) lb/hr is expected to rise to nearly 25% at a CAGR of around 6%.
- North America and Europe together account for nearly half of global vacuum loader demand; however, by 2030, this is expected to decrease by 2.5%.
- The market is both, China and the U.S., is expected to expand at a CAGR of around 5% through 2030.
- The vacuum loaders landscape is quite fragmented in nature, as 37% of the revenue generated in this space is from tier-III companies.
“In developing economies, rental and 2nd-hand services for vacuum loaders are gaining huge attention. Vacuum loader manufacturers can gain higher profits by directly providing these services to their customers,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Product Differentiation through R&D Aiding Market Expansion
Key players in the market are Motan Colortronic Limited, Piab Ab, Coperion GmbH, Jenco and KOCH-TECHNIK, Conair Group, NOVATEC, Inc., Cyclonaire, and Pahwa Group. Some of the recent developments in this space include:
- In 2020, Motan Colortronic launched SPECTROPLUS, a dosing system for all extrusion and compounding tasks, regardless of the material feed, which can be regrind, granules, powder, or liquid.
- Summit Systems provides a pre-cooler as an accessory for high-temperature materials with its three phase hopper loaders. It offers a huge throughput of over 6000 lb/hr.
- Conair Group developed the Access AL Series Loader, which is a self-contained vacuum loader, and offers faster, easier, and safer operations due to its tilted design.
To connect an Expert – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=5538
Key findings of the report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the during the forecast period.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Landscape
Abort Gate Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking -Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/abort-gate-market
Modular Cleanroom Solutions Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking- Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/modular-cleanroom-solutions-market
Vacuum Loaders Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/vacuum-loaders-market
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583