Virtual Reality Training Market- Introduction
- Virtual reality training provides a 3D environment for specific subject matters and industrial requirements via a specially designed audio-visual headset
- Virtual reality training offers high levels of preparedness to the trainees and ensures self-confidence to deal with real life situations without causing danger to life and damage to property.
- Virtual reality has become a new trend in the training & development process across all industries. Use of virtual reality for training enhances the training experience and provides a new edge to the training process.
- Virtual reality training offers various advantages including a highly realistic virtual environment and provides a safe learning environment.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Key drivers of the virtual reality training market
Availability of fewer substitutes to drive the virtual reality training market
- Virtual reality is a recent technology, combining 3D environment with artificial intelligence and simulation techniques that are some of the latest technologies recently introduced in the market.
- The substitutes of virtual reality training are the regular training methods which are rather outdated and lack efficiency in terms of practice and trainee understanding.
- Virtual reality training simulators have replaced the old training methods and techniques. No other substitute exists in the market as virtual reality training is the latest technology. The lack of substitute technology and product is expected to create huge demand for virtual reality training in the forthcoming years.
Reduction in training cost using virtual reality training methods
- Virtual reality training methods are available at lesser cost as compared to traditional training methods. The cost of virtual reality hardware is highly affordable.
- A virtual reality training set up can also be used at remote locations. The mobility factor of any technology is of utmost importance in any industry due to the increased trend of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Virtual reality training can be used anywhere using a laptop and other small devices
- Virtual reality training also reduces the risk of lives and property damage during the training process in industries such as law enforcement and defense.
- Demand for this technology is expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period due to these advantages offered by virtual reality training
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
North America to dominate the virtual reality training market during the forecast period
- North America is expected to capture the largest share of the virtual reality training market. The reason for this dominance is attributed to the huge investment by the U.S. defense and law enforcement industry in training procedures
- On the other hand, the virtual reality training market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest rate. Countries in the Asia Pacific region are slowly adopting these new training technologies and are expected to invest heavily on training technologies in the near future.
- These factors are expected to create huge demand for virtual reality in this region.
Virtual Reality Training- Competition Landscape
The top five players are expected to account for 30%-35% share of the virtual reality training market. A few of the key players operating in the global virtual reality training market are:
- VIAR Inc.
- STRIVR, Inc.
- VirtualSpeech Ltd.
- Medical Cyberworlds, Inc. (MCI)
- FOUNDRY 45
- Klip Collective
- VirTra Inc.
- CHRP-INDIA Pvt. Ltd.
Global Virtual Reality Training Market- Research Scope
Global Virtual RealityTraining Market, by End-use Industry
- IT & Telecom
- BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance)
- Others (Education, and Manufacturing)
Global Virtual Reality Training Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Virtual Reality Training Market, by Region
- North America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Augmented reality
- Virtual Speech
- Virtual Squad Training System (VSTS)
- Immersive Learning
- Virtual Reality
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453